Default Is Bush aware oil hits $103.95?

On Tue, 04 Mar 2008 11:30:30 -0500, "Reginald P. Smithers III" "Reggie is
Here wrote:

wrote:
On Mar 4, 10:07 am, "Don White" wrote:
"BAR" wrote in message

. ..

Hey Don, *you BFF Harry* made a typo. Are you going to jump all over him
about his horrible spelling, punctuation and grammar?
Oh my! LOL.. In a dreary, drawn out winter you make my day.

Whooo it's 50 here today.. Snow is gone.. time to get out the kids
dirtbike and uncover the boat!

We have been in the high 60's for the last 4 days. Over the weekend, I
actually got the hull of my boat polished with Zaino Bros. I also
added a coat of bottom paint. My first coat of bottom paint is white,
all other coat are black. When I can see some white areas coming thru,
I know it needs another coat black. Last fall, I didn't want my boat
hauled out, but it is nice to be able to get the get some work done you
can do while it is in a slip.

It is raining hard today

Good for Lake Lanier!

I hope Falls Lake, NC, picks up about 8 feet of water.
--
***** Hope your day is better than decent! *****

John H

The companies they have back grounds with are doing pretty well. Mean while
the USA is living on credit cards under the Bush ordeal. Wages are going
down yet company profits are going up. And by the way whats wrong with being
in a labor union is it wrong to get paid for your service to a company to
make millions. Its not enough for them, lets hire some cheap labor Mexicans
to do the work and at the same time I see all the well to do Republicans
driving foreign cars, go figure. The last 7 years have been the worst in the
country's history,,, period. You guys will find that out this fall when
Obama wins by a land slide. He will win ever state except Texas which is
full of the low cost labor Mexicans that you guys love so much. I read an
article the other day that said one of ever 3 people living in Texas is
Mexican. Explains why its a red state for sure.
Brad
wrote in message
On Mar 4, 7:06 am, "Eisboch" wrote:
"HK" wrote in message

Eisboch wrote:
"HK" wrote in message

Seven misery-free years?

Are you kidding?

Jesus.

You really don't give a damn about much of anything, do you.

Do you and Ralph Nader share the same DNA?

Not all of us have been brainwashed into believing in the various
conspiracy theories that you and your kind delight in perpetuating at
every opportunity. You know, like Cheney having secret meetings with
"Big Oil" and OPEC to keep oil prices high, just to line his pockets,
with Bush giving a wink and nod and all. All presented as fact,
although
there's absolutely no proof or even rational logic to support these
absurd accusations by any legitimate economist, Wall Street analyst or
even investigative journalist.

That's right: Cheney did NOT hold secret meetings with the oil industry
set national energy policies, right? And the Bush Admini did not fight
tooth and nail to keep those meetings secret, right?

:)

You forgot to leave the reason. Cheney and Bush are lining their pockets.
Right?

Eisboch- Hide quoted text -

Oh, oh, my turn... um, lemme' see. I got it! Bush and Cheney are
seceretly getting millions of gallons of oil from Iraq and selling it
real cheap to all their friends, turning a quick buck which of course
is the only reason the Bush family is in politics.. How's that?

"Brad Darnell" wrote in message
. ..

The companies they have back grounds with are doing pretty well. Mean
while the USA is living on credit cards under the Bush ordeal. Wages are
going down yet company profits are going up. And by the way whats wrong
with being in a labor union is it wrong to get paid for your service to a
company to make millions. Its not enough for them, lets hire some cheap
labor Mexicans to do the work and at the same time I see all the well to
do Republicans driving foreign cars, go figure. The last 7 years have been
the worst in the country's history,,, period.

I don't disagree at all that the last seven years have been the worst for
some people.
It hasn't been too bad for those willing and able to be self reliant and
responsible for their own welfare.

Eisboch

Senior Member

On Mar 4, 4:20*pm, "Brad Darnell" wrote:
The companies they have back grounds with are doing pretty well. Mean while
the USA is living on credit cards under the Bush ordeal.

Talking point.

Wages are going
down yet company profits are going up.

Yeah, noticed the Dow and Nasdaq just soaring along, up, up, yup.....

And by the way whats wrong with being
in a labor union is it wrong to get paid for your service to a company to
make millions. Its not enough for them, lets hire some cheap labor Mexicans
to do the work

You mean like when my teamsters union pushed a contract on us that
brought in unrepresented part timers who paid dues anyway, eventually
leading to the busting of the union and the sale of Stop and Shop and
Finast to a scab outfit in Canada... Putting a couple thousand good
men out of work.

and at the same time I see all the well to do Republicans
driving foreign cars, go figure.

Made up talking points don't do well in debate..

The last 7 years have been the worst in the
country's history,,, period.

No basis in fact, but if you can get MSNBC to say it enough....

You guys will find that out this fall when
Obama wins by a land slide. He will win ever state except Texas which is
full of the low cost labor Mexicans that you guys love so much.

More racist rants from the "tolerant party"... heh...
I read an
article the other day that said one of ever 3 people living in Texas is
Mexican. Explains why its a red state for sure.

Where was that, The Daily Kos?, The New York Lies", maybe it was
saturday night live...

Bring some facts to the table, and we will talk... Of course you are
not in any way obligated to answer here, I am after all, just another
Chevy driving long haired hippy, Liberatarian, who generally votes
republican...

wrote in message

On Mar 4, 7:06 am, "Eisboch" wrote:

"HK" wrote in message

Eisboch wrote:
"HK" wrote in message

[...]

is the only reason the Bush family is in politics.. *How's that?- Hide quoted text -

Here wrote:
wrote:
On Mar 4, 10:07 am, "Don White" wrote:
"BAR" wrote in message

om...

[...]

* * * * * John H- Hide quoted text -

It will, John. Although not this low, I've seen Lanier quite low. Kind
of eerie fishing the banks and looking UP at a ramp you used to use!

On Mar 4, 10:40*am, HK wrote:
wrote:
On Mar 3, 10:50 pm, wrote:
On Mar 3, 10:22 pm, HK wrote:

BAR wrote:
HK wrote:
BAR wrote:
HK wrote:
JimH wrote:
"HK" wrote in message
. ..
AP
Psssttttt......Bush is not running for POTUS.
Instead of attacks, offer plans and solutions.
I dare you.
I double dare you.
I triple dog dare you!
Ahh, but Bushis running. John McCain is Bush, running on Bush
programs and Bush policies.
As I said, I have no interest in "converts" from rec.boats.
Then please leave us alone.
Not to worry; I'm just here to watch you righties wallow in your
misery. * :}
We've had 7 misery free years and we are looking for ....., damn it
doesn't which one of the three is elected we righties are going to be
miserable.
Seven misery-free years?
Are you kidding?
Jesus.
You really don't give a damn about much of anything, do you.- Hide quoted text -
You do realize that no one here, save drunken joe, and 1 jealous
foreigner subscribe to your fantasies, right? So, you get the drunk,
uninformed, and disconnected on your side.. Guess I won't drive on
election day- Hide quoted text -

How ANYBODY could believe Harry's many, many lies is beyond me. I love
the part where he tries to act like he's more refined and cultured
than anybody else, but then turns about and calls people childish
names and six grade like insults.

Our boy LoggyBassy:

http://tinyurl.com/3x5hff- Hide quoted text -

How cute, and how expected. That's what you always do when someone
points out one or several of your many, many lies. You resort to low
life insults and childish name calling. How refined.....

So calling a Mexican a Mexican is a racist comment. Not sure how that works,
but as long as they keep crossing the border and driving down wages and
ruining our health care system I see them as a United States problem. I dont
see any Canadians doing the same.
Brad

wrote in message

On Mar 4, 7:06 am, "Eisboch" wrote: