Eisboch Eisboch is offline

Default Is Bush aware oil hits $103.95?

"Brad Darnell" wrote in message
. ..

The companies they have back grounds with are doing pretty well. Mean
while the USA is living on credit cards under the Bush ordeal. Wages are
going down yet company profits are going up. And by the way whats wrong
with being in a labor union is it wrong to get paid for your service to a
company to make millions. Its not enough for them, lets hire some cheap
labor Mexicans to do the work and at the same time I see all the well to
do Republicans driving foreign cars, go figure. The last 7 years have been
the worst in the country's history,,, period.

I don't disagree at all that the last seven years have been the worst for
some people.
It hasn't been too bad for those willing and able to be self reliant and
responsible for their own welfare.

Eisboch