John H.[_3_] John H.[_3_] is offline

Default Is Bush aware oil hits $103.95?

On Tue, 04 Mar 2008 11:30:30 -0500, "Reginald P. Smithers III" "Reggie is
Here wrote:

wrote:
On Mar 4, 10:07 am, "Don White" wrote:
"BAR" wrote in message

. ..

Hey Don, *you BFF Harry* made a typo. Are you going to jump all over him
about his horrible spelling, punctuation and grammar?
Oh my! LOL.. In a dreary, drawn out winter you make my day.

Whooo it's 50 here today.. Snow is gone.. time to get out the kids
dirtbike and uncover the boat!

We have been in the high 60's for the last 4 days. Over the weekend, I
actually got the hull of my boat polished with Zaino Bros. I also
added a coat of bottom paint. My first coat of bottom paint is white,
all other coat are black. When I can see some white areas coming thru,
I know it needs another coat black. Last fall, I didn't want my boat
hauled out, but it is nice to be able to get the get some work done you
can do while it is in a slip.

It is raining hard today

Good for Lake Lanier!

I hope Falls Lake, NC, picks up about 8 feet of water.
--
***** Hope your day is better than decent! *****

John H