BAR BAR is offline

Default Is Bush aware oil hits $103.95?

HK wrote:
Eisboch wrote:
"HK" wrote in message

Seven misery-free years?

Are you kidding?

Jesus.

You really don't give a damn about much of anything, do you.

Do you and Ralph Nader share the same DNA?

Not all of us have been brainwashed into believing in the various
conspiracy theories that you and your kind delight in perpetuating at
every opportunity. You know, like Cheney having secret meetings with
"Big Oil" and OPEC to keep oil prices high, just to line his pockets,
with Bush giving a wink and nod and all. All presented as fact,
although there's absolutely no proof or even rational logic to support
these absurd accusations by any legitimate economist, Wall Street
analyst or even investigative journalist.

That's right: Cheney did NOT hold secret meetings with the oil industry
to set national energy policies, right? And the Bush Admini did not
fight tooth and nail to keep those meetings secret, right?

:)

Hey Don, you BFF Harry made a typo. Are you going to jump all over him
about his horrible spelling, punctuation and grammar?

"HK" wrote in message
Eisboch wrote:
"HK" wrote in message

[...]

You forgot to leave the reason. Cheney and Bush are lining their pockets.
Right?

Eisboch

"D.Duck" wrote in message

As usual, very well put. After reading this group for many years I
reached the conclusion a couple of years ago that Harry's attitude
presented here is just a Usenet persona. No one could possibly be that
miserable in face to face conversations.

Unfortunately, it probably is not simply a Usenet persona. It's a way of
making a living. I suspect Harry has a portrait of Ralph Nader hanging over
the fireplace mantle.

Eisboch

Eisboch wrote:
"D.Duck" wrote in message

As usual, very well put. After reading this group for many years I
reached the conclusion a couple of years ago that Harry's attitude
presented here is just a Usenet persona. No one could possibly be that
miserable in face to face conversations.

Unfortunately, it probably is not simply a Usenet persona. It's a way of
making a living. I suspect Harry has a portrait of Ralph Nader hanging over
the fireplace mantle.

Eisboch

I would give 10 to 1 odds that Harry is not involved in assisting any
political candidate. One who is in the political consultant business
would never make some of the post Harry has made in rec.boats. Comments
such as "I wish you would commit suicide", would be suicide for any
one who hired such a consultant.

"Reginald P. Smithers III" "Reggie is Here wrote in message
news
Eisboch wrote:
"D.Duck" wrote in message

As usual, very well put. After reading this group for many years I
reached the conclusion a couple of years ago that Harry's attitude
presented here is just a Usenet persona. No one could possibly be that
miserable in face to face conversations.

Unfortunately, it probably is not simply a Usenet persona. It's a way of
making a living. I suspect Harry has a portrait of Ralph Nader hanging
over the fireplace mantle.

Eisboch

I would give 10 to 1 odds that Harry is not involved in assisting any
political candidate. One who is in the political consultant business
would never make some of the post Harry has made in rec.boats. Comments
such as "I wish you would commit suicide", would be suicide for any one
who hired such a consultant.

I'd be surprised if you got any takers that bet. I haven't heard any
politician ever speak the Harry tongue, thank god. His mouth is so foul that
I wouldn't clean a cat litter box with it.

HK HK is offline

Eisboch wrote:
"D.Duck" wrote in message

As usual, very well put. After reading this group for many years I
reached the conclusion a couple of years ago that Harry's attitude
presented here is just a Usenet persona. No one could possibly be that
miserable in face to face conversations.

Unfortunately, it probably is not simply a Usenet persona. It's a way of
making a living. I suspect Harry has a portrait of Ralph Nader hanging over
the fireplace mantle.

Eisboch

Not bloody likely. I've never liked Nader.

I do, however, occasionally hang this one over the fireplace:

http://tinyurl.com/3bzapk

On Mar 4, 7:36*am, "Reginald P. Smithers III" "Reggie is Here
wrote:
Eisboch wrote:
"D.Duck" wrote in message
m...

As usual, very well put. *After reading this group for many years I
reached the conclusion a couple of years ago that Harry's attitude
presented here is just a Usenet persona. No one could possibly be that
miserable in face to face conversations.

Unfortunately, it probably is not simply a Usenet persona. *It's a way of
making a living. *I suspect Harry has a portrait of Ralph Nader hanging over
the fireplace mantle.

Eisboch

I would give 10 to 1 odds that Harry is not involved in assisting any
political candidate. *One who is in the political consultant business
would never make some of the post Harry has made in rec.boats. *Comments
* such as "I wish you would commit suicide", would be suicide for any
one who hired such a consultant.- Hide quoted text -

Exactly! The only reason he got to go to San Diego was because his
wife was going there. He did nothing there but keep ahold of her skirt
to keep from getting lost.

On Mar 4, 6:17*am, "D.Duck" wrote:
"Eisboch" wrote in message

"HK" wrote in message

Seven misery-free years?

Are you kidding?

Jesus.

You really don't give a damn about much of anything, do you.

Do you and Ralph Nader share the same DNA?

Not all of us have been brainwashed into believing in the various
conspiracy theories that you and your kind delight in perpetuating at
every opportunity. *You know, like Cheney having secret meetings with "Big
Oil" and OPEC to keep oil prices high, just to line his pockets, with Bush
giving a wink and nod and all. *All presented as fact, although there's
absolutely no proof or even rational logic to support these absurd
accusations by any legitimate economist, Wall Street analyst or even
investigative journalist.

It is obvious to the most oblivious observer that your particular crusade
is not really against "righty" politicians. *It's against big business and
the management thereof. *That's the common thread in your conspiracy
theories, routinely linking a *back door "big business" connection to
every person, event or issue that you object to.

This is not surprising, since you've buttered your bread for years pimping
as a labor organizer who, by default, must assume an anti-business,
anti-management philosophy to be noticed and have any success. *Like Ralph
Nader, it has now become a *way* of thinking for you, interpreting all
inputs with filters in place. *Too bad, because there *is* plenty of
"good" to be enjoyed and be thankful for with opportunities for those
willing to work and take advantage of them.

It's not us wallowing in our own misery. *People with your mindset create
their own misery index. *It amazes me how much you enjoy it.

Eisboch

As usual, very well put. *After reading this group for many years I reached
the conclusion a couple of years ago that Harry's attitude presented here is
just a Usenet persona. No one could possibly be that miserable in face to
face conversations.- Hide quoted text -

If he is like that face to face, no wonder he doesn't like Atlanta,
he'd get his fat ass beat every time he acted like that here!

On Mar 3, 10:50*pm, wrote:
On Mar 3, 10:22*pm, HK wrote:

BAR wrote:
HK wrote:
BAR wrote:
HK wrote:
JimH wrote:
"HK" wrote in message
AP

Psssttttt......Bush is not running for POTUS.

Instead of attacks, offer plans and solutions.

I dare you.

I double dare you.

I triple dog dare you!

Ahh, but Bushis running. John McCain is Bush, running on Bush
programs and Bush policies.

As I said, I have no interest in "converts" from rec.boats.

Then please leave us alone.

Not to worry; I'm just here to watch you righties wallow in your
misery. * :}

We've had 7 misery free years and we are looking for ....., damn it
doesn't which one of the three is elected we righties are going to be
miserable.

Seven misery-free years?

Are you kidding?

Jesus.

You really don't give a damn about much of anything, do you.- Hide quoted text -

You do realize that no one here, save drunken joe, and 1 jealous
foreigner subscribe to your fantasies, right? So, you get the drunk,
uninformed, and disconnected on your side.. Guess I won't drive on
election day- Hide quoted text -

How ANYBODY could believe Harry's many, many lies is beyond me. I love
the part where he tries to act like he's more refined and cultured
than anybody else, but then turns about and calls people childish
names and six grade like insults.