Default Harry Claims.........

That some people here right in rec.boats has seen his 36 foot
Zimmerman like lobster boat. Does anyone here want to admit to seeing
this boat that Harry claims to own??
Hmm, I'll bet I can predict the outcome of this..........
No one has seen it, and Harry will insult and call others petty
names........

wrote in message
That some people here right in rec.boats has seen his 36 foot
Zimmerman like lobster boat. Does anyone here want to admit to seeing
this boat that Harry claims to own??
Hmm, I'll bet I can predict the outcome of this..........
No one has seen it, and Harry will insult and call others petty
names........

Let's make it interesting and possibly profitable for Harry. Harry and I
will deposit equal amounts of up to $100,000 each with a licensed and bonded
escrow agent for a winner take all wager. Once Harry proves to the
"reasonable man standard" that (1) he has owned a Zimmerman-like lobster
boat, (2) he has a degree from Yale and (3) his wife is a medical doctor,
then he wins the whole amount being held in escrow. Forget about all the
other claims he has made. Just prove these three, and Harry receives a tidy
windfall. If he can't prove these claims that he has repeatedly made here
in the newsgroup, then I receive the total amount in escrow. It's a
wonderful opportunity for Harry to clear his name and make a profit at the
same time.

BAR BAR is offline

William Bruce wrote:
wrote in message
[...]

You should create a syndicate us Harry's Claims deniers can pool our
money to get the $100K and Harry's BFF's can pool their money for
Harry's side.

The problem is that us Harry's Claims deniers would only get about $1.50
where the Harry's BFFs stand to make $25K or more each.

HK HK is offline

BAR wrote:
William Bruce wrote:

You should create a syndicate us Harry's Claims deniers can pool our
money to get the $100K and Harry's BFF's can pool their money for
Harry's side.

The problem is that us Harry's Claims deniers would only get about $1.50
where the Harry's BFFs stand to make $25K or more each.

"Harry" doesn't give a tinker's dam what the rec.boats idiots do or
don't do. So, since both of you qualify as rec.boats idiots, do whatever
you please. But don't expect me to get down in the sewer with you.

On Mar 1, 11:27*am, HK wrote:
BAR wrote:
William Bruce wrote:
You should create a syndicate us Harry's Claims deniers can pool our
money to get the $100K and Harry's BFF's can pool their money for
Harry's side.

The problem is that us Harry's Claims deniers would only get about $1.50
where the Harry's BFFs stand to make $25K or more each.

"Harry" doesn't give a tinker's dam what the rec.boats idiots do or
don't do. So, since both of you qualify as rec.boats idiots, do whatever
you please. But don't expect me to get down in the sewer with you.

You've got it backwards, Harry. Getting on "in the sewer" is what
happens when someone habitually lies. Like you.

On Mar 1, 10:15*am, "William Bruce" wrote:
wrote in message

[...]

Sounds good! What is so funny is the fact that Harry will go to great
lengths to prove he went to CA, about as mundane a task that there is,
but just can't seem to make that camera work to prove other things.
Why? Well, because the claims are nothing but lies he's been caught
in.
BAR BAR is offline

HK wrote:
BAR wrote:
William Bruce wrote:

You should create a syndicate us Harry's Claims deniers can pool our
money to get the $100K and Harry's BFF's can pool their money for
Harry's side.

The problem is that us Harry's Claims deniers would only get about
$1.50 where the Harry's BFFs stand to make $25K or more each.

"Harry" doesn't give a tinker's dam what the rec.boats idiots do or
don't do. So, since both of you qualify as rec.boats idiots, do whatever
you please. But don't expect me to get down in the sewer with you.

Why did you post a picture of your room key at the "Del?" You give a damn.

Why do you post pictures of your baby Parker? You give a damn.

Why did you send Chuck a copy of your big Parker purchase order to
confirm that you actually were buying a boat. You give a damn.

You can't live without this group.

HK HK is offline

BAR wrote:
HK wrote:
BAR wrote:
William Bruce wrote:

You should create a syndicate us Harry's Claims deniers can pool our
money to get the $100K and Harry's BFF's can pool their money for
Harry's side.

The problem is that us Harry's Claims deniers would only get about
$1.50 where the Harry's BFFs stand to make $25K or more each.

"Harry" doesn't give a tinker's dam what the rec.boats idiots do or
don't do. So, since both of you qualify as rec.boats idiots, do
whatever you please. But don't expect me to get down in the sewer with
you.

Why did you post a picture of your room key at the "Del?" You give a damn.

I didn't post a photo of my room key, crap for brains.
BAR BAR is offline

HK wrote:
BAR wrote:
HK wrote:
BAR wrote:
William Bruce wrote:

You should create a syndicate us Harry's Claims deniers can pool our
money to get the $100K and Harry's BFF's can pool their money for
Harry's side.

The problem is that us Harry's Claims deniers would only get about
$1.50 where the Harry's BFFs stand to make $25K or more each.

"Harry" doesn't give a tinker's dam what the rec.boats idiots do or
don't do. So, since both of you qualify as rec.boats idiots, do
whatever you please. But don't expect me to get down in the sewer
with you.

Why did you post a picture of your room key at the "Del?" You give a
damn.

I didn't post a photo of my room key, crap for brains.

But, you did post pictures of the baby parker?

You sent your big parker purchase order to Chuck to tell the rest of us
that you were really buying a boat.

Why aren't you defending your 36' Zimmerman like Lobsta' boat?

Why aren't you defending your Yale degree?

Why aren't you defending your Dr. PhD wife?

On Mar 1, 12:15*pm, HK wrote:
BAR wrote:
HK wrote:
BAR wrote:
William Bruce wrote:

You should create a syndicate us Harry's Claims deniers can pool our
money to get the $100K and Harry's BFF's can pool their money for
Harry's side.

The problem is that us Harry's Claims deniers would only get about
$1.50 where the Harry's BFFs stand to make $25K or more each.

"Harry" doesn't give a tinker's dam what the rec.boats idiots do or
don't do. So, since both of you qualify as rec.boats idiots, do
whatever you please. But don't expect me to get down in the sewer with
you.

Why did you post a picture of your room key at the "Del?" You give a damn.

Mooron's Claims of the Day Capt. Rob ASA 2 November 14th 05 04:51 PM
Lobster Boat Claims Skipper General 0 November 12th 05 02:29 AM
OT Claims Vs. Facts from BushCo. basskisser General 19 July 13th 04 07:21 PM
Jobless claims on the rise! George Bush ASA 9 February 17th 04 09:50 AM
Loco's Claims Bobsprit ASA 0 October 23rd 03 05:13 PM