Default Harry Claims.........

"Eat Me, Trolls" wrote in message
On Mar 1, 9:21 am, wrote:
That some people here right in rec.boats has seen his 36 foot
Zimmerman like lobster boat. Does anyone here want to admit to seeing
this boat that Harry claims to own??
Hmm, I'll bet I can predict the outcome of this..........
No one has seen it, and Harry will insult and call others petty
names........

Please post a picture of YOUR boat...with proof to back it up. If not,
shut up...your drivel is getting redundant.
These "playground tactics" you seem to love, should be best left at
the Day-Care where you work.

Mind your business, stalker.

On Mar 3, 10:50*am, "Eat Me, Trolls" wrote:
On Mar 1, 9:21*am, wrote:

That some people here right in rec.boats has seen his 36 foot
Zimmerman like lobster boat. Does anyone here want to admit to seeing
this boat that Harry claims to own??
Hmm, I'll bet I can predict the outcome of this..........
No one has seen it, and Harry will insult and call others petty
names........

Please post a picture of YOUR boat...with proof to back it up. If not,
shut up...your drivel is getting redundant.
These "playground tactics" you seem to love, should be best left at
the Day-Care where you work.

I've posted pictures of both of my boats.

I've posted pictures of both of my boats.

re-post a link to a picture...Cmon, asswipe, lets see it. Cmon, be a
man, once in your miserable stalker life. Dont bother to call me a
stalker, fool, when you stalk, yourself. What a wimp.

On Mar 4, 5:32*am, "Eat Me, Trolls" wrote:
I've posted pictures of both of my boats.

re-post a link to a picture...Cmon, asswipe, lets see it. Cmon, be a
man, once in your miserable stalker life. Dont bother to call me a
stalker, fool, when you stalk, yourself. What a wimp.

Sorry, I don't play with low life name calling little boys like you.

Sorry, I don't play with low life name calling little boys like
you.

And you called me a stalker.... twice in two different NGS.....whos
the name caller? Gee, you're also a Hypocrite.

Sorry, I don't play with low life name calling little boys like
you.

Thats cause as a child, you were the little fat ugly,dirty kid that
got beat on every day after school. What did it teach you? To run and
hide, like you used to try to do when your ole' man was looking for
you to go fishing.Like you do in all the NGs you pollute.
Did he really hold you under water? Cmon, answer the question, post a
picture of your dinghy, or **** off.

Dont cha' love how Noogylicker constantly changes " its " NNTP
posting host numbers. You must be that psycho-****wad from the other
NG...always posting AND answering " its " own posts....
Did your old man hold you under water too long as a kid?

On Mar 4, 5:36*am, "Eat Me, Trolls" wrote:
Dont cha' love how Noogylicker constantly changes " its " *NNTP
posting host numbers. You must be that psycho-****wad from the other
NG...always posting AND answering " its " own posts....
Did your old man hold you under water too long as a kid?

It's magic..........
idiot.

Mooron's Claims of the Day Capt. Rob ASA 2 November 14th 05 04:51 PM
Lobster Boat Claims Skipper General 0 November 12th 05 02:29 AM
OT Claims Vs. Facts from BushCo. basskisser General 19 July 13th 04 07:21 PM
Jobless claims on the rise! George Bush ASA 9 February 17th 04 09:50 AM
Loco's Claims Bobsprit ASA 0 October 23rd 03 05:13 PM