William Bruce William Bruce is offline

Default Harry Claims.........

wrote in message
That some people here right in rec.boats has seen his 36 foot
Zimmerman like lobster boat. Does anyone here want to admit to seeing
this boat that Harry claims to own??
Hmm, I'll bet I can predict the outcome of this..........
No one has seen it, and Harry will insult and call others petty
names........

Let's make it interesting and possibly profitable for Harry. Harry and I
will deposit equal amounts of up to $100,000 each with a licensed and bonded
escrow agent for a winner take all wager. Once Harry proves to the
"reasonable man standard" that (1) he has owned a Zimmerman-like lobster
boat, (2) he has a degree from Yale and (3) his wife is a medical doctor,
then he wins the whole amount being held in escrow. Forget about all the
other claims he has made. Just prove these three, and Harry receives a tidy
windfall. If he can't prove these claims that he has repeatedly made here
in the newsgroup, then I receive the total amount in escrow. It's a
wonderful opportunity for Harry to clear his name and make a profit at the
same time.