Default Vista SP1 - ops

"John H." wrote in message
On Sat, 23 Feb 2008 16:07:00 GMT, "Canuck57"
wrote:

"John H." wrote in message
. ..
On Thu, 21 Feb 2008 11:36:10 -0500, "Reginald P. Smithers III" "Reggie
is
Here wrote:

http://www.news.com/Microsoft-pulls-...tag=ne.fd.mnbc

There you go with your anti-Vista stuff again.

What the hell would Microsoft know about whether Vista works or not?
Now,
Jimh and Harry are experts, so let's see what they have to say.
--
John H

Yea, but Vista is a PoC. Vendors should just tell M$ to ship XP as an
option or they will put Linux as an option.

That aught to wake Redmond up.

I'll probably be getting a new computer in the next few months, trying to
help the economy and all. It will have XP on it if possible.
--
John H

Good luck. M$ is telling them not to sell XP any more, and getting harder
and more expensive to get it. I went looking for XP Pro, ended up SOL at
the lock computer shop.

What you aught to consider is write HP, Dell and others, let them know you
don't want Vista and want XP...

Me, I want XP 64 bit MCE or Pro. And getting ****ed off.

On Sat, 23 Feb 2008 22:11:15 GMT, "Canuck57"
wrote:

.. .

Here wrote:

[...]

The local shop, Golden Tech, still sells them with XP. Don't know for how
long though.
--
John H
Tim Tim is offline

John H. wrote:
On Sat, 23 Feb 2008 16:07:00 GMT, "Canuck57"
wrote:

.. .
Here wrote:

http://www.news.com/Microsoft-pulls-...tag=ne.fd.mnbc

There you go with your anti-Vista stuff again.

What the hell would Microsoft know about whether Vista works or not? Now,
Jimh and Harry are experts, so let's see what they have to say.
--
John H

Yea, but Vista is a PoC. Vendors should just tell M$ to ship XP as an
option or they will put Linux as an option.

That aught to wake Redmond up.

I'll probably be getting a new computer in the next few months, trying to
help the economy and all. It will have XP on it if possible.
--
John H

My home machine has XP but the one I use while at dads is a '98 no
more than I do, even a '95 would be fine.....

Vista SP1 vs. XP SP2 - Benchmarked Reginald P. Smithers III[_9_] General 17 February 19th 08 08:42 PM
Vista SP1 available in March Reginald P. Smithers III[_9_] General 2 February 4th 08 06:56 PM
OT - Fun with Vista D-unit General 0 September 11th 07 02:04 PM
More on Vista......... Clams Canino General 18 April 23rd 07 11:21 PM