Senior Member

Default Another fat piece of crap...

who deserves a bullet....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBeB81PPlng

And before any of you say anything, I have been thrown down stairs in
cuffs by a piece of **** pig just like this..

This fat fu**er needs to be put down like the rabid animal he is...

I'd love to catch his ass in Canada acting up. He'd get hit so hard,
his GRANDKIDS would hurt.
Tim Tim is offline

On Feb 13, 10:27*pm, wrote:
who deserves a bullet....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBeB81PPlng

And before any of you say anything, I have been thrown down stairs in
Wow... ALL of this bull**** could have been avoided if the kid would of had just a little respect, even if the officer is out of control like this one..

This fat fu**er needs to be put down like the rabid animal he is...

Great statement, scott.

read the vid description?

opening lines:

Wow... ALL of this bull**** could have been avoided if the kid would
of had just a little respect, even if the officer is out of control
like this one.

I don't feel sorry for the kid at all, but I also think Officer
Rivieri should find a new line of work...."

I'm not sticking up for the cop, but the kid was a jerk that egged it
on. Where does it stop? kid pushed the wrong button, the cop goes
down?

"Tim" wrote in message
On Feb 13, 10:27 pm, wrote:
[...]

===================

I've seen cops handle actual dangerous situations (beginnings of a gang
fight in a parking lot, for instance) without even raising their voices. The
cop in this video had no style, so competence, and he probably manhandles
his wife & kids the same way.

I also wonder if he returned the property he stole from the kid.

Jim Jim is offline

wrote in message
who deserves a bullet....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBeB81PPlng

And before any of you say anything, I have been thrown down stairs in
cuffs by a piece of **** pig just like this..

This fat fu**er needs to be put down like the rabid animal he is...

The only ones in the video that did the right thing were the kids that kept
their mouths shut. The cop shouldn't have gotten physical. The kid shouldn't
have mouthed off to the cop. It would have played out much differently if
the kid showed respect for authority, even if feigned.

"Jim" wrote in message

wrote in message
who deserves a bullet....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBeB81PPlng

And before any of you say anything, I have been thrown down stairs in
cuffs by a piece of **** pig just like this..

This fat fu**er needs to be put down like the rabid animal he is...

The only ones in the video that did the right thing were the kids that
kept their mouths shut. The cop shouldn't have gotten physical. The kid
shouldn't have mouthed off to the cop. It would have played out much
differently if the kid showed respect for authority, even if feigned.

The kid obviously has never been taught respect for authority but the cop
abused his. He could have handled it in a much more professional manner.

I have to admit though. Even old fashioned, conservative me would have a
tough time keeping a straight face if I were stopped by a cop wearing that
kind of uniform and driving that kind of "squad car".

Eisboch

On Feb 14, 6:09*am, "Jim" wrote:
wrote in message

who deserves a bullet....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBeB81PPlng

And before any of you say anything, I have been thrown down stairs in
cuffs by a piece of **** pig just like this..

This fat fu**er needs to be put down like the rabid animal he is...

The only ones in the video that did the right thing were the kids that kept
their mouths shut. The cop shouldn't have gotten physical. The kid shouldn't
have mouthed off to the cop. It would have played out much differently if
the kid showed respect for authority, even if feigned.

What? A person isn't allowed to voice their concerns over the cops
actions?
Tim Tim is offline

wrote:
On Feb 14, 6:09?am, "Jim" wrote:
wrote in message

who deserves a bullet....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBeB81PPlng

And before any of you say anything, I have been thrown down stairs in
cuffs by a piece of **** pig just like this..

This fat fu**er needs to be put down like the rabid animal he is...

The only ones in the video that did the right thing were the kids that kept
their mouths shut. The cop shouldn't have gotten physical. The kid shouldn't
have mouthed off to the cop. It would have played out much differently if
the kid showed respect for authority, even if feigned.

What? A person isn't allowed to voice their concerns over the cops
actions?

Oh, contraire!

The vid is on Youtube, and no doubt the cop probably got fired or
suspended and maybe even sued. The kid voiced his opinion and won.

i suppose my point is, that the situation was unnecessary and could
easily have been avoided. The kid probably didn't know btter, and the
cop should have known better.

bad deal all around.
Senior Member

On Feb 14, 9:38*am, Tim wrote:
wrote:
On Feb 14, 6:09?am, "Jim" wrote:
wrote in message

[...]

bad deal all around.- Hide quoted text -

I was at a fund rasing event at the emergency clinic in ********** a
few years back. We had a new cop in from the west coast, he was a big
guy. So this maybe 12 yo kid gets off the crash demo he was running
and starts to walk away. This cop moves in front of the kid who he
towers over and asks him "so did you like the ride?". The kid says
"yup" and tries to walk by. Not happening. The cop steps in front of
the kid and asks him again telling him he should answer with "yes
sir". The kid says yup and tries to walk away. This happens three
times till the kid says "yes sir" and is allowed to continue on his
way. I noted that he and his friend got on their bikes and left the
event. This guy was just being an asshole and if there weren't a bunch
of folks around who knows what could have happened. Personally, the
guy should have been fired, but there is a statey down there running
things that is a real thug. Most of the OG cops know it, but are just
waiting for him to rotate out.. Little prick, with a huge case of what
we we refer to as "little mans disease". It is really hurting the
local area, even some local business owners don't like him...
Senior Member

On Feb 14, 9:52*am, wrote:
On Feb 14, 9:38*am, Tim wrote:

wrote:
On Feb 14, 6:09?am, "Jim" wrote:
wrote in message

[...]

local area, even some local business owners don't like him...- Hide quoted text -

Not to mention to ALL of you that the supreme court says you can say
anyting to a pig you want, as long as you don't threaten him and you
are willing to identify yourself to his satisfaction when he asks.
This was over a case in Texas where a guy told a cop to "F-off". The
supremes said he had that right, period. This fat pig had no right at
all to touch the kid, the kids dad should handle this, in other ways...