Default Another fat piece of crap...

On Feb 14, 10:39*am, "Jim" wrote:
"Reginald P. Smithers III" "Reggie is Here wrote in messagenews:C4WdnTS1JP8_xSnanZ2dnUVZ_qPinZ2d@comca st.com...

Tim wrote:

wrote:
On Feb 14, 6:09?am, "Jim" wrote:
wrote in message

who deserves a bullet....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBeB81PPlng
And before any of you say anything, I have been thrown down stairs in
cuffs by a piece of **** pig just like this..
This fat fu**er needs to be put down like the rabid animal he is...
The only ones in the video that did the right thing were the kids that
kept
their mouths shut. The cop shouldn't have gotten physical. The kid
shouldn't
have mouthed off to the cop. It would have played out much differently
if
the kid showed respect for authority, even if feigned.
What? A person isn't allowed to voice their concerns over the cops
actions?

Oh, contraire!

The vid is on Youtube, and no doubt the cop probably got fired or
suspended and maybe even sued. *The kid voiced his opinion and won.

i suppose my point is, that the situation was unnecessary and could
easily have been avoided. The kid probably didn't know btter, and the
cop should have known better.

bad deal all around.

The cop got suspended WITH PAY. *I would expect a lawsuit soon. *NO matter
how disrespectful the kid was the cop acted like a bigger child than the
kid.

Would you apportion the blame for this incident all on the cop or does it
need to be spread around a little?- Hide quoted text -

The kid had the right to question why he was being harassed by the
cop. The cop, however did not have the right to batter and abuse the
kid.
Senior Member

Tim wrote:

wrote:
On Feb 14, 6:09?am, "Jim" wrote:
wrote in message

[...]

All on the cop, period. He is the adult, and his training should have
covered this, completely. No way, no how, in no manner did that cop
have any right to touch the kid, or threaten him verbally....
period.. If he can't do the job, get another job.

Tim wrote:

wrote:
On Feb 14, 6:09?am, "Jim" wrote:
wrote in message

[...]

The kid should be cited for and if he broke a law, calling a cop "Dude"
is not illegal. The cop should be held 100% responsible for his abuse
of power, totally losing control of his emotions and throwing down the
kid without any reason.
Tim Tim is offline

wrote:

All on the cop, period. He is the adult, and his training should have
covered this, completely. No way, no how, in no manner did that cop
have any right to touch the kid, or threaten him verbally....
period.. If he can't do the job, get another job.

And he was probably forced to.

I'm out.
Senior Member

On Feb 14, 10:30Â*am, Chuck Gould wrote:
On Feb 13, 8:27�pm, wrote:

who deserves a bullet....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBeB81PPlng

And before any of you say anything, I have been thrown down stairs in
cuffs by a piece of **** pig just like this..

This fat fu**er needs to be put down like the rabid animal he is...

Another fine example of how total disregard for the nominal topic of
this NG has elevated the tone of discussion here.

Scotty, you should be ashamed. Not of your opinion, but of your
inability to state it without profane refereneces to killing somebody
and the insertion of implied profanity.

Are most of your reactions to things emotional ( anger is very evident
in your post) or do you sometimes respond with rational analysis?

I should not have noted my desire to see guys like this killed.. I
will try to keep that to myself. I am the product of dirty coke
snortin' cops, my life was forever effected and my future dashed
because I dated the wrong girl.... I hate dirty cops..

Tim Tim is offline

Tim wrote:

I'm out.

Actually not, quite yet.

In my opinion the cop goofed, and probably big time. But the cop
doesn't deserve a "bullet" and he's not a rabid animal.

Now, I'm out.
Senior Member

On Feb 14, 11:05*am, Tim wrote:
wrote:
All on the cop, period. He is the adult, and his training should have
covered this, completely. No way, no how, in no manner did that cop
have any right to touch the kid, or threaten him verbally....
period.. *If he can't do the job, get another job.

And he was probably forced to.

I'm out.

Yeah me too.. should have not have suggested killing the cop.. Sorry
guys, if you knew how dirty cops affected my life, you may more
understand my deep hate and disrepect for dirty cops and the ones who
would stand by and stay quiet.. yup, I'm out, we will probably never
come together on this one anyway...
Senior Member

On Feb 14, 11:07*am, Tim wrote:
Tim wrote:

I'm out.

Actually not, quite yet.

In my opinion the cop goofed, and probably big time. But the cop
doesn't deserve a "bullet" and he's not a rabid animal.

Now, I'm out.

Well, not me yet either. Do you think this was the first time for this
guy? Do you think any other cops on the force knew he had a problem?
You are right, he probably does not deserve a bullet, but I have seen
guys like that before. We could argue if he is or is not a rabid
animal. My opinion based on what we see here, is probably yes...

wrote in message
On Feb 14, 11:07 am, Tim wrote:
Tim wrote:

I'm out.

Actually not, quite yet.

In my opinion the cop goofed, and probably big time. But the cop
doesn't deserve a "bullet" and he's not a rabid animal.

Now, I'm out.

Well, not me yet either. Do you think this was the first time for this
guy? Do you think any other cops on the force knew he had a problem?
You are right, he probably does not deserve a bullet, but I have seen
guys like that before. We could argue if he is or is not a rabid
animal. My opinion based on what we see here, is probably yes...

The unfortunate thing is...that line of work sometimes draws bullies and
power hungry individuals.
His co-workers should help police this activity rather than remaining silent
behind the blue wall.

wrote in message
On Feb 13, 11:27 pm, wrote:
who deserves a bullet....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBeB81PPlng

And before any of you say anything, I have been thrown down stairs in
cuffs by a piece of **** pig just like this..

This fat fu**er needs to be put down like the rabid animal he is...

As have I. I was 16 years old and got some tickets on my motorcycle
(wasn't even on it, hadn't been running for an hour) and the two
village cops didn't like me because I was always on the edge of being
in trouble. They beat the **** out of me before it was all over.

They're not cops, they're time traveling readers of rec.boats.