Senior Member

Default What is it about Democrat leaders

On Jan 25, 9:10*pm, hk wrote:
wrote:
On Jan 25, 8:30 pm, hk wrote:
JG2U wrote:
On Fri, 25 Jan 2008 19:49:47 -0500, hk wrote:
JG2U wrote:
On Fri, 25 Jan 2008 19:16:29 -0500, hk wrote:
JG2U wrote:
News for harry... Clinton wasn't impeached for having sex with a fat
chick.
Oh, and your "filter" is acting up again.
Sure he was. Oh, technically, it was related to "lying under oath" about
sex. Y-A-W-N. The whole business was nothing more than a GOP witch hunt
to "get" Clinton, and wasn't worth even an asterisk.
It was uncovering the tip of an iceberg, and that's just all they
could get him for. *He and Monica could have gone at it until they
were both blind, and if he had not committed perjury, there wouold
have been no impeachment. *Period.
Had the Repubs not been out to "get" Bill on "something," there would
have been no impeachment, period. After trying for years, all the Repubs
could do was nail him because he lied about sex.
I can hardly wait for the subpoenas and grand juries next year. They
won't be about sex or lying about sex, either.
Thousands of Americans dead, tens of thousands wounded because of Liberal
lies.
You forgot this:
That wouold be great. *Their facilitators are Albright, Clinton, Dean,
Berger, Reid, Billary, Pelosi, Biden, and all the other libs who were
beating the war drum for Iraq even before Bush was elected.
Remember this video?
Bush and Cheney lied, and thousands died, and for nothing.- Hide quoted text -

Blah,blah, blah....... blah, blah... * *Bush shot back, tough ****.
Why do you think the oil is going up again, now? Who do you think the
oil rich sponsors of terrorism want in office, republicans who shoot
back or democrats who will not? * * *duh, math is constant, one and
one is always two...

Bush shot back, but at the wrong targets, and he's still shooting at the
wrong targets.

Tell that to the guys taking fire over there...

Those with the oil love Bush. At $100 or close to it a barrel, oil is
selling for four times what it was when Bush presumed office.

My point exactly...

You think
the oil boys give a rat's ass about who dies in Iraq so long as they are
grossing four times as much per barrel as they did when President
Nincompoop took over?

I do not presume to know what anyone is thinking, I am not a
democrat...
Senior Member

On Jan 25, 9:17*pm, "JoeSpareBedroom" wrote:
wrote in message

On Jan 25, 9:10 pm, "JoeSpareBedroom" wrote:

wrote in message

wrote:

JG2U wrote:
[...]

=======================

Oil: Which time period are you referring to? Examples: "today", or "the
last 48 hours", that sort of thing.

I've been hittin' the Red Rose tea pretty hard for the past hour, so I'm
pretty ****ed up. I'm not following what you are connecting to the "oil
going up" idea. Can you clarify?- Hide quoted text -

pfffffttttt...

====================

Great. You type these things and hit the "send" button before making sure
you can explain them. You must be embarrassed, although you will pretend
that you somehow "won".- Hide quoted text -

Not at all, I just don't feel like playing with drunks tonight...

wrote in message

wrote:

JG2U wrote:
[...]

Anyone who disagrees with you is a drunk, especially if they point out your
stupidity. I understand now.

Senior Member

wrote in message

wrote:

JG2U wrote:
[...]

stupidity. I understand now.- Hide quoted text -

Loogis, Chuck, Jim, Harry, Salty, are just a few of the others here
who disagree with me all the time, you are the only one I think is a
drunk.. and not worth engaging...

wrote in message

wrote:

JG2U wrote:
[...]

===================

But, you keep engaging me. Why is that?

And, when you call me a drunk, you are ****NEVER**** able to address the
reason why. That's amusing. You're like a child having a tantrum.

On Fri, 25 Jan 2008 19:13:06 -0500, JG2U wrote:

Uh, perjury and lying are not the same thing. Clinton was guilty of
one, but we was not guilty of the other.

You're correct, Einstein. One is lying in a court of law under oath,
the other is just lying.

And you're wrong, Clinton is guilty of both. Seems to be a pattern of
lying with the liberals, especially in this NG.

Cite? Before you tax yourself, in this country, you are innocent until
proven guilty. Clinton was *never* convicted of perjury.

On Fri, 25 Jan 2008 14:24:53 -0500, Kippered wrote:

Of which was he guilty? Wouldn't lying be a subset of perjury?

He was guilty of lying. Perjury is a crime, and in this country, to be
guilty, one needs to be convicted. Clinton was never convicted of
perjury.

On Fri, 25 Jan 2008 15:15:52 -0500, BAR wrote:

The perjury was when he made false statements to a federal judge. He was
sanctioned and disbarred form the Supreme Court.

That wasn't perjury, it was contempt. I'll repeat, Clinton was never
convicted of perjury.

On Fri, 25 Jan 2008 23:06:51 +0000, Short Wave Sportfishing wrote:

Linda Tripp

Not liked on either side of the aisle.

http://www.srmaxclass.org/JenniferFitzgerald_Bush.htm