Default What is it about Democrat leaders

"JoeSpareBedroom" wrote in message
wrote in message
On Fri, 25 Jan 2008 20:19:28 GMT, "JoeSpareBedroom"
wrote:

"Eisboch" wrote in message

"JoeSpareBedroom" wrote in message

I wonder if it's illegal for presidents to have sex with anyone they
want, wherever they want.

I said ILLEGAL.

Of course not. But it *is* illegal to swear under oath that you did
not
in a lawful investigation. It's called perjury.

Eisboch

Yes, I know perjury is illegal, but that's not the question I asked, now
is
it? If you disagree, be a linguist for a moment and show me how I
could've
written my question more clearly.

End it with a question mark?

A question mark does not belong at the end of the sentence in the form I
wrote it. No competent student of our native would disagree.

Jeez, where's Harry when you need him?

wrote in message
On Fri, 25 Jan 2008 20:36:27 GMT, "JoeSpareBedroom"

wrote:

wrote in message
. ..
On Fri, 25 Jan 2008 20:24:55 GMT, "JoeSpareBedroom"
wrote:

wrote in message
m...
On Fri, 25 Jan 2008 20:20:24 GMT, "JoeSpareBedroom"
wrote:

wrote in message
news:jogkp3p47ftc2rejgkri7pps2b19dak52s@4ax. com...
On Fri, 25 Jan 2008 20:11:26 GMT, "JoeSpareBedroom"
wrote:

wrote in message
news:e6gkp3dsbv8d37q718vo4bgef5unnngu32@4a x.com...
On Fri, 25 Jan 2008 19:55:10 GMT, "JoeSpareBedroom"
wrote:

"BAR" wrote in message
news:MLWdnS7E37GyoAfanZ2dnUVZ_ojinZ2d@co mcast.com...
wrote:
On Fri, 25 Jan 2008 10:24:18 -0500, Kippered wrote:

Harry, it's not the sex. I know this is, for you, especially
hard
understand. The guy *perjured* himself. That means lying.
Believe
it
or
not, most folks consider that wrong. Of course, you and your
buddy
find
nothing wrong with that because it gains you notoriety, and
some
probably think it's right cool. But it isn't.

Uh, perjury and lying are not the same thing. Clinton was
guilty
of
one, but we was not guilty of the other.

Don't you remember Bill pointing his finger at us and saying "I
did
not
have sex with that woman, Monica Lewinski!" Let's ask the wives
if
blow
job is sex or not before you parse Bill's answer.

That weren't perjury, Bucko!

You're responding to someone else with that comment.

Yes. It's called an inline response. I left the post above it, so
you
could see to whom who I was responding. Is your name Bucko? If so I
apologize for the confusion.

I wonder if it's illegal for presidents to have sex with anyone
they
want,
wherever they want.

I said ILLEGAL.

It depends on many factors, and how the courts decide on a case by
case basis.

Sounds like you know more than you're telling. What factors might
make
it
illegal?

If the president has sex with a 2 year old boy, I'm pretty sure that
would be considered illegal. If the president has sex with a
subordinate, that also might be considered illegal.

2 year old boy: Agreed

Subordinate: You seem to know more than you are telling. Is it
illegal
have sex with a subordinate, or not? Legal? Not legal?

Read what I wrote and you won't have to ask stupid follow-up
questions.

It's not a stupid question at all. You said:

"If the president has sex with a subordinate, that also might be
considered
illegal."

You used the words "might be", so you must have some sort of information
back up your belief. Or, maybe you don't.

Whattya got? Anything at all?

I said, "If the president has sex with a subordinate, that also might
be considered illegal."

My belief is that it might be considered illegal. What's to back up
besides your overworked colon?

Here's where I'm going with this: Throughout the period when the fake
saints
were tormenting Clinton, all sorts of legal experts commented on the
proceedings. I don't recall any of them saying that having sex with a
subordinate was illegal.

Add another factor: The fake saint with the biggest mouth didn't believe
that what Clinton did was improper. How do we know this? He did it himself
at the very time he was posing as a saint:
http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/Story?id=2937633&page=1

Logically, we can conclude that Gingrich and the other fake saints had no
purpose other than to appear holy, and to waste their time and our money.
No
other conclusion holds any water.

You sound like you may know more than you are letting on. Would that be
"holy"
water?

Assuming the sexual incident was not illegal, there was no *****legal*****
reason for the fake saints to ask about it. Do you disagree? If so, please
explain why?

wrote in message
On Fri, 25 Jan 2008 20:38:38 GMT, "JoeSpareBedroom"

wrote:

wrote in message
. ..

A question mark does not belong at the end of the sentence in the form I
wrote it. No competent student of our native would disagree.

You asked how to write a question that was clearer. I suggested that
you should try ending questions with a question mark. I made no
comment other than that about your deficient writing skills.

What is a "student of our native"? LOL!

It's called a typo.

Now, onward:

Verson 1) I wonder if it's illegal for presidents to have sex with anyone
they want, wherever they want.

Version 2) I wonder if it's illegal for presidents to have sex with
anyone
they want, wherever they want?

Are you telling me that YOU believe version 2 to be easier for you to
understand, the only difference being the presence of the question mark?

I'm beginning to believe the critics here who claim you are a severe
alcoholic.

Why do you say that?

wrote:

wrote in message
On Fri, 25 Jan 2008 20:24:55 GMT, "JoeSpareBedroom"
wrote:

om...

wrote:
[...]

Do you want the POTUS to leave himself open to black mail? I don't care
which side of the aisle he sits on.

wrote in message
On Fri, 25 Jan 2008 20:36:27 GMT, "JoeSpareBedroom"

wrote:

m...
wrote:

news:c7hkp39u6qtp0uluasbq95ii0vld5nl3v6@4ax. com...

wrote:
[...]

That's an interesting point, but that's not why the fake saints asked him
the infamous question. You know that.

wrote in message
On Fri, 25 Jan 2008 21:52:53 GMT, "JoeSpareBedroom"

wrote:

wrote in message
. ..
On Fri, 25 Jan 2008 20:36:27 GMT, "JoeSpareBedroom"

wrote:

m...

wrote:
[...]

Now you are putting question marks where they DON'T belong.

You're right.

Now, please explain the mystery described above. Why did the fake saints ask
the infamous question? Prurient interest?

"Eisboch" wrote in message

"JoeSpareBedroom" wrote in message

I wonder if it's illegal for presidents to have sex with anyone they
want, wherever they want.

I said ILLEGAL.

Of course not. But it *is* illegal to swear under oath that you did not
in a lawful investigation. It's called perjury.

Eisboch

Yes, I know perjury is illegal, but that's not the question I asked, now
is it? If you disagree, be a linguist for a moment and show me how I
could've written my question more clearly.

Your question is impossible to answer. First of all, you are leaving out a
whole bunch of contributing factors, including the stupid woman (forget her
name) that Monica confided in and became a potential blackmail threat.
People in positions of responsibility .... even lowly enlisted military
people with access to classified information ... are subject to
investigation if the potential for a security leak exists.

Stop playing lawyer. You'd make a lousy one.

Eisboch

HK HK is offline

"Eisboch" wrote in message
"JoeSpareBedroom" wrote in message

I wonder if it's illegal for presidents to have sex with anyone they
want, wherever they want.

I said ILLEGAL.

Of course not. But it *is* illegal to swear under oath that you did not
in a lawful investigation. It's called perjury.

Eisboch

Yes, I know perjury is illegal, but that's not the question I asked, now
is it? If you disagree, be a linguist for a moment and show me how I
could've written my question more clearly.

Your question is impossible to answer. First of all, you are leaving out a
whole bunch of contributing factors, including the stupid woman (forget her
name)

Linda Tripp

Now that was one ugly woman, and she wasn't very attractive, either.