Default What is it about Democrat leaders

"Smoked Herring" wrote in message
On Sat, 26 Jan 2008 23:22:55 GMT, "JoeSpareBedroom"
wrote:

"Eisboch" wrote in message
om...

"JoeSpareBedroom" wrote in message
On Sat, 26 Jan 2008 09:47:10 -0500, "Eisboch" wrote:

"hk" wrote in message
news:6MOdncJnI4ue2AbanZ2dnUVZ_vHinZ2d@comcas t.com...

I've seen all that crap a zillion times.

Bush lied us into war. No way out of it.

Pretty much sums it up.

I gave him another chance at it - let's see if he'll man up and say
the right thing.

It's my considered opinion that Bush was set up by the Clintons and
their main henchman in the process was George Tenant.

I suppose you think Reagan was set up by Carter, in terms of inheriting
the Pakistan nightmare.

There you go again, dissing old Ronny Wrinkles, who has nothing to do
with
this topic and, BTW, is a favorite of Barack Obama.

Eisboch

Actually, I wasn't dissing Reagan at all. The implied point was that all
presidents inherit nightmares from their predecessors. You know that, and
so
does Tom. Any other conclusion suggests a dependency on children's books
for
knowledge of recent history.

You've become a joke, and you just don't get it.
--
John H

You disagree with what I just wrote? If you disagree, explain why.

wrote in message
On Jan 26, 1:42 pm, "JoeSpareBedroom" wrote:
"Short Wave Sportfishing" wrote in
messagenews:dppmp3pdv23mnd9vi1mb8icepan7qciei7@4ax .com...

"hk" wrote in message
m...

I've seen all that crap a zillion times.

Bush lied us into war. No way out of it.

Pretty much sums it up.

I gave him another chance at it - let's see if he'll man up and say
the right thing.

It's my considered opinion that Bush was set up by the Clintons and
their main henchman in the process was George Tenant.

I suppose you think Reagan was set up by Carter, in terms of inheriting
the
Pakistan nightmare.- Hide quoted text -

Well, with my tin hat firmly pulled down I have always thought just
the opposite. Regan set up Carter with some kind of back room deal or
threat to Iran...

===============

Reagan set up Carter? In what capacity (job) did Reagan do that?

Senior Member

"hk" wrote in message
m...

I've seen all that crap a zillion times.

Bush lied us into war. No way out of it.

Pretty much sums it up.

I gave him another chance at it - let's see if he'll man up and say
the right thing.

It's my considered opinion that Bush was set up by the Clintons and
their main henchman in the process was George Tenant.

I suppose you think Reagan was set up by Carter, in terms of inheriting
the
Pakistan nightmare.- Hide quoted text -

Well, with my tin hat firmly pulled down I have always thought just
the opposite. Regan set up Carter with some kind of back room deal or
threat to Iran...

===============

Reagan set up Carter? In what capacity (job) did Reagan do that?- Hide quoted text -

none

Default Yo!! Harry!! What is it about Democrat leaders

On Sat, 26 Jan 2008 20:56:22 -0500, Eisboch wrote:

Yet most of the Democratic leadership at the time, well before Bush took
office, trusted the intel and advocated action. You've been provided
with a partial list. The names are very familiar.

Why didn't Big Bill do something?

Eisboch

A better question is, why are Republicans so slow? Clinton did attack
Iraq. On 12/16/98, he launched 200 cruise missiles at Iraq. What was
the Republican response? Clinton's "Wagging the Dog" to avoid dealing
with the Lewinsky matter. Fast forward 5 years, and the Republicans are
all on board invading Iraq. Clearly there were no political motivations
as this was a matter of national security, so one just has to assume
Republicans are slow.

"Eisboch" wrote in message

"HK" wrote in message

The decision to invade Iraq was entirely the responsibility of George W.
Bush. He has the con until next January. You guys sound like bookies,
trying to lay off bets.

Well, fortunately and despite the public's unpopular view of the war, your
extreme position is somewhat unique and not shared by most .... even
within your political party of choice. Not to fear though. In short
order you'll have another Republican POTUS to call a dumbf...k.

Eisboch

How about an Obama / Lieberman ticket? May be a winning ticket.

"JoeSpareBedroom" wrote in message
"Smoked Herring" wrote in message
On Sat, 26 Jan 2008 23:03:44 GMT, "JoeSpareBedroom"
wrote:

"Smoked Herring" wrote in message
On Sat, 26 Jan 2008 22:39:27 GMT, "JoeSpareBedroom"
wrote:

"Smoked Herring" wrote in message
om...
On Sat, 26 Jan 2008 15:37:19 GMT, "JoeSpareBedroom"
wrote:

"Kippered" wrote in message
news:hnjmp3ht9pue2tp4dv1imbqb0qrvl3c3en@4ax .com...
On Sat, 26 Jan 2008 14:42:05 GMT, "JoeSpareBedroom"
wrote:

"Kippered" wrote in message
news:hvcmp3tqorgj6ulot8732op3hapktbe70a@4 ax.com...
On Sat, 26 Jan 2008 02:22:22 GMT, "JoeSpareBedroom"
wrote:

"JG2U" wrote in message
news:gi5lp3ph0vpuv5blqs6ae6htl9agct4eg4 @4ax.com...
On Sat, 26 Jan 2008 01:05:59 GMT, "JoeSpareBedroom"
wrote:

"JG2U" wrote in message
news:271lp3lvkn4ovp9po2ta8suv0hr9flo6 ...
On Sat, 26 Jan 2008 00:44:45 GMT, "JoeSpareBedroom"
wrote:

"JG2U" wrote in message
news:9vukp3llhf10ko0rpqv5h4rk6r2c5i ...
On Fri, 25 Jan 2008 19:55:10 GMT, "JoeSpareBedroom"
wrote:

"BAR" wrote in message
news:MLWdnS7E37GyoAfanZ2dnUVZ_oji ...
wrote:
On Fri, 25 Jan 2008 10:24:18 -0500, Kippered wrote:

Harry, it's not the sex. I know this is, for you,
especially
hard
understand. The guy *perjured* himself. That means
lying.
Believe
it
or
not, most folks consider that wrong. Of course, you and
your
buddy
find
nothing wrong with that because it gains you notoriety,
and
some
probably think it's right cool. But it isn't.

Uh, perjury and lying are not the same thing. Clinton
was
guilty
of
one, but we was not guilty of the other.

Don't you remember Bill pointing his finger at us and
saying
"I
did
not
have sex with that woman, Monica Lewinski!" Let's ask the
wives
if
blow
job is sex or not before you parse Bill's answer.

I wonder if it's illegal for presidents to have sex with
anyone
they
want,
wherever they want.

I said ILLEGAL.

Yes, it IS illegal. A president can not have sex with
anyone
they
want, wherever they want. Period.

Do you think they can? If so, explain how.

I might be wrong, but I don't think it's illegal. You sound
pretty
sure
of
it, though. Do you recall where you heard or read that?

As far as my explaining "how", that's really a subject better
discussed
with
your dad.

You *are* wrong. Anyone? OK, your ex-wife. Anywhere? Town
Square
at noon. Illegal on two counts, rape (unless she's easy) and
indecent
exposure.

Hell, you made the rules. You made it too easy.

Anyway, being pres does NOT let you have sex with anyone,
anywhere
you
choose. You know that. You've now been taught why. ;-)

Bye

You knew I meant "consenting adults", but you're now using that
technicality
to wiggle out of proving your legal theory. You also knew I
meant
that
the
act would not happen in the place where it would be illegal for
ANYONE.
You're also using that as an excuse to not prove your point.

I can't (and wouldn't want to) read your mind. I can't help
that
your
statement was poorly defined. My statement your original
statement stands as true.

Prove that it was illegal for Clinton to have sex with
Lewinski.
Do
it
now.

Unless he coerced her, that was not illegal. Unethical,
sleazy,
immoral, indicative of his moral values, proof of his lack of a
moral
compass, proving him to ba a risk to national security, YES.
Illegal,
no. It was the purgery that was illegal. But I never said
otherwise.
You know that.

Great. We agree. It wasn't illegal. Now, you can agree that the
fake
saints
asked him the infamous question only for political gain. There
were
no
***SINCERE*** concerns about blackmail or national security.
Only a
child
pretends that the president cannot make a problem like that
vanish.

He was questioned about his unethical, sleazy, and immoral
activities.
Or
is unethical behavior something that you don't believe can exist?

You never saw me claim that his behavior was NOT unethical. If you
disagree,
please find the text, written by me, which suggests that I approve
of
what
he did. Copy & past a sample of that text into your next response.

"Now, you can agree that the fake saints asked him the infamous
question
only for political gain."

No. They asked him the question because of his unethical, sleazy,
and
immoral behavior. Your implication that they had no reason to
question
his
behavior is horse****.

You will (or should) recall that the biggest mouth during the
inquisition
belonged to Gingrich, who later said he was having an affair at the
time.
He
didn't think HIS OWN behavior was wrong. Therefore, he didn't REALLY
believe
Clinton's behavior was wrong. Based on these FACTS, we can only
conclude
that he led the charge for political gain, not because of his opinion
of
Clinton's behavior.

How can you possibly claim to know what Gingrich thought. You are way
too
full of yourself. Your implication is still horse****.
--
John H

Do you think Gingrich was wracked with guilt during his affair? Of
course
not. He did it because he thought it was enjoyable.

Gingrich's guilt or lack thereof has no bearing on your horse****
implication.
--
John H

My implication is perfect. Gingrich went after Clinton for only one
reason:
To make political hay because he needed to at the time. Nobody gave a
damn
about Clinton's sex life. Clinton simply provided them with a tool to
use
against him. That was his biggest mistake.

Other than the fact that his sex life was sleazy, unethical, and immoral,
no one gave a **** about it.

But, he perjured himself. That's what gave 'them' the tool to use.
--
John H

Work backwards, John. He perjured himself because he was asked a question.
The question was asked because someone needed ammunition. The question
should never have been asked, particularly because the loudest proponent
of the question was Gingrich, who was equally guilty AT THE VERY TIME THE
QUESTION WAS ASKED.

He needed the question asked. He was being sued for sexual harassment.
Seemed to be he did harrass as he paid a lot of money to the lady.

On Sat, 26 Jan 2008 23:52:16 -0500, JG2U wrote:

On Sat, 26 Jan 2008 22:11:39 -0500, "D.Duck" wrote:

"HK" wrote in message
m...
wrote:
On Jan 26, 8:45 pm, HK wrote:
Eisboch wrote:
"HK" wrote in message
. ..
Eisboch wrote:
"HK" wrote in message
. ..
It's an absolutely honest answer. The Dems got their intel from the
Bush
Admin.
In 1998?
Eisboch
Whatever information Clinton had in 1998 wasn't enough for him to
decide
to invade Iraq, depose Saddam, and set up an ersatz "democracy."
Yet most of the influencial Democrats in Congress promoted such action
at
the time, a fact you seem to refuse to recognize.
"You fellows keep missing the real points.
" One of them is that it was Bush, not Clinton, that had the hard on
invade, ......"
Stop. Again, most leading Dems advocated such action well before
Bush
took office.
The fact that Clinton didn't is somewhat of a mystery.
Maybe Bill didn't trust the intel. I wouldn't trust a word from certain
federal intel or police agencies, e.g., the FBI.

That's only cause you have the ear of the Supreme Overlord...

No, it is because I believe the FBI is a corrupt agency.

--
George W. Bush - the 43rd Best President Ever!

Is there anything, just anything about this country that you like?

harry is the original disenfranchised voter.

Astounding. He will not apply reason, intellectual honesty, or rationality
to his anti-Bush or anti-religion rhetoric, yet this morning there were
about 50 posts between HK, et al, on politics, just in two threads.
--
John H

On Sun, 27 Jan 2008 02:57:30 GMT, "JoeSpareBedroom"
wrote:

.. .

wrote:
[...]

Backwards my ass. He perjured himself, regardless of your 'reason'. Your
implication remains horse****.
--
John H

wrote:

news:R8OdnXXDtfCYXQbanZ2dnUVZ_vamnZ2d@giganews. com...

"hk" wrote in message
[...]

I neither agree nor disagree. I think you're farcical. (Look it up.)

You and Harry belong in the same room. He beat you, by the way.
--
John H