Default Ping Vic Smith

I dug up some interesting reading for you concerning how to brew from
a total beginner's standpoint. Maybe soon I'll pick your brain about
cheese making. They have a lot of similarities.

http://www.realbeer.com/spencer/howtobrew1st.html

On Thu, 10 Jan 2008 05:47:56 -0800 (PST), wrote:

I dug up some interesting reading for you concerning how to brew from
a total beginner's standpoint. Maybe soon I'll pick your brain about
cheese making. They have a lot of similarities.

http://www.realbeer.com/spencer/howtobrew1st.html

Thanks. I started to read it, then bookmarked it.
Still haven't decided if I'll do it. Looks like a lot of work.
The kits look like the easiest way to go to see if I want to do it.
I can't tell you anything about making cheese since I just did that
only once from a kit a long time ago. It didn't seem worth the work
and materials in the end, given the store price of good cheese.
One thing I remember is the press form was plastic, and was good for
only one round because it cracked.
If I were serious I'd get something better.

--Vic

On Jan 10, 9:06*am, Vic Smith wrote:
On Thu, 10 Jan 2008 05:47:56 -0800 (PST), wrote:
I dug up some interesting reading for you concerning how to brew from
a total beginner's standpoint. Maybe soon I'll pick your brain about
cheese making. They have a lot of similarities.

http://www.realbeer.com/spencer/howtobrew1st.html

Thanks. *I started to read it, then bookmarked it.
Still haven't decided if I'll do it. *Looks like a lot of work.
The kits look like the easiest way to go to see if I want to do it.
I can't tell you anything about making cheese since I just did that
only once from a kit a long time ago. *It didn't seem worth the work
and materials in the end, given the store price of good cheese.
One thing I remember is the press form was plastic, and was good for
only one round because it cracked.
If I were serious I'd get something better.

--Vic

It's not really a lot of work once you get set up. It takes a few
batches to get the hang of things, after that you get comfortable, and
it's a breeze.

On Thu, 10 Jan 2008 05:47:56 -0800 (PST), wrote:

Maybe soon I'll pick your brain about
cheese making.

You want to know about cheese making, I can steer you in a direction
when you get ready to try it.

On Jan 10, 11:02*am, Short Wave Sportfishing
wrote:
On Thu, 10 Jan 2008 05:47:56 -0800 (PST), wrote:
Maybe soon I'll pick your brain about
cheese making.

*You want to know about cheese making, I can steer you in a direction
when you get ready to try it.

Cool, thanks. It sounds a lot like brewing, like sanitization,
culturing, etc.

On Thu, 10 Jan 2008 16:02:54 GMT, Short Wave Sportfishing
wrote:

On Thu, 10 Jan 2008 05:47:56 -0800 (PST), wrote:

Maybe soon I'll pick your brain about
cheese making.

You want to know about cheese making, I can steer you in a direction
when you get ready to try it.

Gouda, Netherlands
--
John H

On Thu, 10 Jan 2008 05:47:56 -0800 (PST), wrote:

Maybe soon I'll pick your brain about
cheese making.

You want to know about cheese making, I can steer you in a direction
when you get ready to try it.

Some here can only cut the cheese.

On Thu, 10 Jan 2008 21:40:52 -0800, "Calif Bill"

.. .
On Thu, 10 Jan 2008 05:47:56 -0800 (PST), wrote:

Maybe soon I'll pick your brain about
cheese making.

You want to know about cheese making, I can steer you in a direction
when you get ready to try it.

Some here can only cut the cheese.

Nothing beats cutting a nice, long slice of cheese. :)
Dan Dan is offline

wrote:
[...]

Do you find it easier than growing pot for your friend?

Could this be the 'rea' Ms. Smith? HK General 11 October 27th 07 08:23 PM
PING: Vic Smith... Tim General 4 September 7th 07 06:47 PM
Stunts on the Smith river [email protected] Whitewater 0 February 7th 06 08:08 AM
John K. Smith Mike ASA 1 February 5th 06 02:37 AM
attn: K.Smith habbi General 1 November 27th 05 11:32 PM