HK HK is offline

Default Could this be the 'rea' Ms. Smith?

Barmaid Allegedly Bares Chest

Published: Oct. 25, 2007 at 3:23 PM

PINJARRA, Australia (UPI) -- An Australian barmaid was fined $1,000
for exposing her ample breasts then reportedly crushing beer cans
between them.

Police also fined an off-duty female server $500 for hanging spoons on
the woman's exposed nipples and their manager $1,000 for not stopping
them, the Sun reported Thursday.

Barmaid Luana De Faveri, 31, was fined after pleading guilty to twice
baring her breasts to patrons at the Premier Hotel in Pinjarra, about
54 miles from Perth.

"She was alleged to have also crushed beer cans between her breasts,"
which is in breach of the hotel licensing laws, police said in a
statement.

A local police superintendent said the fines sends "a clear message"
that law enforcement agencies "we will not tolerate this type of
behavior in our licensed premises," the Sun report said.

http://www.upi.com/NewsTrack/Quirks/...s_chest_/3392/

United Press International

HK HK is offline

Gene Kearns wrote:
On Fri, 26 Oct 2007 15:51:19 -0400, HK penned the following well
considered thoughts to the readers of rec.boats:

HK wrote:
[...]

When do police have the right or responsibility to engage in reshaping
what must have been a most successful marketing campaign?

To divert the public's attention away from the fact that they're lousy
at catching criminals.
Senior Member

http://www.upi.com/NewsTrack/Quirks/...allegedly_bare...

United Press International

When do police have the right or responsibility to engage in reshaping
what must have been a most successful marketing campaign?

To divert the public's attention away from the fact that they're lousy
at catching criminals.- Hide quoted text -

Hummm. Cops catching crims, how would that work? "I have the right to
remain silent. I have the right to a liar...". Anyway, the whole boobs
crushing a beer can is an urban myth, it was addressed in some stupid
late night tv last week and someone ran with it. The bar owner is
probably thrilled that the cops bought the story and the news picked
it up And to think, all he had to do was get some um, er, hefty girl
to take off her top. All that publicity for the price of a couple of
drinks

HK HK is offline

wrote:
HK wrote:
[...]

Frankly, the best advice when you're being "questioned" by the
authorities for any reason is to remain silent. You can't trust the
cops, local, state or federal.

Senior Member

On Oct 27, 8:39 am, HK wrote:
wrote:
HK wrote:
[...]

cops, local, state or federal.- Hide quoted text -

It's just locals I hate. In our state State Troopers rotate around,
keeps thing much more tidy, much less corruption than the locals
around here. Used to have a friend in pretty high up in the state,
called him once right from my car after geting pulled over by a local
I knew was gonna' give it to me good. My friend showed up a little
while later and sent the local punk on his way, And no, my friend was
not being corrupt, he was serving and protecting, knowing me and the
local had history. I have always had respect for Troopers. Far as I
can tell aside from throwing some of the scariest parties I have ever
been to, I don't see a lot of corruption, they actually serve and
protect.

HK HK is offline

wrote:
On Oct 27, 8:39 am, HK wrote:
wrote:
HK wrote:
[...]

Most of the staties down here seem to be 99% engaged in traffic work.
Senior Member

On Oct 27, 9:08 am, HK wrote:
wrote:
On Oct 27, 8:39 am, HK wrote:
wrote:
HK wrote:
[...]

Most of the staties down here seem to be 99% engaged in traffic work.- Hide quoted text -

What would you have them do? I think there needs to be more troopers
on the highways, people just don't give a **** who they kill, as long
as they get there first....

HK HK is offline

wrote:
On Oct 27, 9:08 am, HK wrote:
wrote:
On Oct 27, 8:39 am, HK wrote:
wrote:
HK wrote:
[...]

I'm sure they'll do more when their unions are busted and they're all
part-time workers without benefits.
Senior Member

On Oct 27, 10:02 am, HK wrote:
wrote:
On Oct 27, 9:08 am, HK wrote:
wrote:
On Oct 27, 8:39 am, HK wrote:
wrote:
HK wrote:
[...]

part-time workers without benefits.- Hide quoted text -

I will not defend the union bust, just noting that it is what is going
on...

PING: Vic Smith... Tim General 4 September 7th 07 06:47 PM
Stunts on the Smith river [email protected] Whitewater 0 February 7th 06 08:08 AM
John K. Smith Mike ASA 1 February 5th 06 02:37 AM
attn: K.Smith habbi General 1 November 27th 05 11:32 PM