HK HK is offline

Default Could this be the 'real' Ms. Smith?

HK wrote:
Barmaid Allegedly Bares Chest

Published: Oct. 25, 2007 at 3:23 PM

PINJARRA, Australia (UPI) -- An Australian barmaid was fined $1,000
for exposing her ample breasts then reportedly crushing beer cans
between them.

Police also fined an off-duty female server $500 for hanging spoons on
the woman's exposed nipples and their manager $1,000 for not stopping
them, the Sun reported Thursday.

Barmaid Luana De Faveri, 31, was fined after pleading guilty to twice
baring her breasts to patrons at the Premier Hotel in Pinjarra, about
54 miles from Perth.

"She was alleged to have also crushed beer cans between her breasts,"
which is in breach of the hotel licensing laws, police said in a
statement.

A local police superintendent said the fines sends "a clear message"
that law enforcement agencies "we will not tolerate this type of
behavior in our licensed premises," the Sun report said.

http://www.upi.com/NewsTrack/Quirks/...s_chest_/3392/

United Press International