Default Non political, political post

I am sitting here on the boat, sipping coffee and laughing at the news.

Regardless of your political persuasion, you have to admit that the
Democratic candidate selection process is boring and bland compared to the
antics on the Republican side.

Rudy's ad (response to Huckabee's) has got to be a classic. I don't know if
he's serious or if it's a parody.

LOL

Eisboch

HK HK is offline

Eisboch wrote:
I am sitting here on the boat, sipping coffee and laughing at the news.

Regardless of your political persuasion, you have to admit that the
Democratic candidate selection process is boring and bland compared to the
antics on the Republican side.

Rudy's ad (response to Huckabee's) has got to be a classic. I don't know if
he's serious or if it's a parody.

LOL

Eisboch

I'm hoping the Repugs nominate Ayatollah Huckabee and he suffers the
worst loss in modern American history. If that happens, in future
elections the Repugs can tell the "evangelicals" to go f**k themselves,
and that would be good for the party and good for America.

Busy week; holiday parties three days in a row so far...whew!

On Dec 19, 7:40 am, HK wrote:
Eisboch wrote:
I am sitting here on the boat, sipping coffee and laughing at the news.

Regardless of your political persuasion, you have to admit that the
Democratic candidate selection process is boring and bland compared to the
antics on the Republican side.

Rudy's ad (response to Huckabee's) has got to be a classic. I don't know if
he's serious or if it's a parody.

LOL

Eisboch

I'm hoping the Repugs nominate Ayatollah Huckabee and he suffers the
worst loss in modern American history. If that happens, in future
elections the Repugs can tell the "evangelicals" to go f**k themselves,
and that would be good for the party and good for America.

Busy week; holiday parties three days in a row so far...whew!

Exactly why all the Main Stream Media is supporting Huck, and they say
they are not bias... They are directly working with the DNC..Of course
we could have one of the no moral core crew pandering on the dem side..

On Dec 19, 8:06 am, JG2U wrote:
On Wed, 19 Dec 2007 07:17:16 -0500, "Eisboch"
wrote:

I am sitting here on the boat, sipping coffee and laughing at the news.

Regardless of your political persuasion, you have to admit that the
Democratic candidate selection process is boring and bland compared to the
antics on the Republican side.

Rudy's ad (response to Huckabee's) has got to be a classic. I don't know if
he's serious or if it's a parody.

LOL

Eisboch

Did you see Hillary on the Today Show a couple of days ago? She was
unresponsive to their question about Bill's statement that "electing
Obama would be rolling the dice". When pressured to answer what that
meant, she came unglued! It's no wonder they protect her from the
hard questions... she can't handle them. Not the person I want as my
President.

Obama was next, and he simply blew Hillary out of the water. He's
like Bill way back when. He's got his act down... smoooth, baby.

It has been a standard practice for Hillary for the last 10 years. She
will not, does not answer any questions that are not preselected. She
is why the whole "boycott Fox news" thing got started, it was to
protect Hillary. BTW, yesterday, Hillary got caught with another plant
in the audience asking her if she was a Christian.. Turns out the lady
is another Clinton operative. It's just crazy, she can't face a
reporter, how is she going to face the pres of Iran??
Senior Member

wrote:

[...]

Probably better than Bush who has also always had preselected questions.
when he didn't he put his foot in it....- Hide quoted text -

wrote:

[...]

reporter, how is she going to face the pres of Iran??- Hide quoted text -

Sorry to burst your anti-Democrat bubble, but they ALL use preselected
questioning. And they all have plants in the audience if they think
for one second they can get away with it.
Senior Member

wrote:

[...]

for one second they can get away with it.- Hide quoted text -

Yeah sure, and the Patriots cheated

On Wed, 19 Dec 2007 08:47:14 -0500, "John" wrote:

wrote:

[...]

David Gregory is *actually* a Bush plant.
--
John H

On Wed, 19 Dec 2007 05:58:01 -0800 (PST), wrote:

wrote:

[...]

I often wonder how much David Gregory, Helen Thomas, et al, get paid to be
plants for Bush.
--
John H

"John" wrote in message

wrote:

[...]

So now Hillary is okay since she is same caliber as Bush....

Some non political OT... Short Wave Sportfishing General 3 December 7th 04 03:57 PM
( OT) Not political Jim General 0 March 9th 04 10:08 PM
The only scum lower than people who post political stuff on rec.boats.... Jerry Steele General 1 December 23rd 03 06:27 AM