[email protected] scotty@smallboats.com is offline

Default Non political, political post

On Dec 19, 8:06 am, JG2U wrote:
On Wed, 19 Dec 2007 07:17:16 -0500, "Eisboch"
wrote:

I am sitting here on the boat, sipping coffee and laughing at the news.

Regardless of your political persuasion, you have to admit that the
Democratic candidate selection process is boring and bland compared to the
antics on the Republican side.

Rudy's ad (response to Huckabee's) has got to be a classic. I don't know if
he's serious or if it's a parody.

LOL

Eisboch

Did you see Hillary on the Today Show a couple of days ago? She was
unresponsive to their question about Bill's statement that "electing
Obama would be rolling the dice". When pressured to answer what that
meant, she came unglued! It's no wonder they protect her from the
hard questions... she can't handle them. Not the person I want as my
President.

Obama was next, and he simply blew Hillary out of the water. He's
like Bill way back when. He's got his act down... smoooth, baby.

It has been a standard practice for Hillary for the last 10 years. She
will not, does not answer any questions that are not preselected. She
is why the whole "boycott Fox news" thing got started, it was to
protect Hillary. BTW, yesterday, Hillary got caught with another plant
in the audience asking her if she was a Christian.. Turns out the lady
is another Clinton operative. It's just crazy, she can't face a
reporter, how is she going to face the pres of Iran??