HK HK is offline

Default Non political, political post

Eisboch wrote:
I am sitting here on the boat, sipping coffee and laughing at the news.

Regardless of your political persuasion, you have to admit that the
Democratic candidate selection process is boring and bland compared to the
antics on the Republican side.

Rudy's ad (response to Huckabee's) has got to be a classic. I don't know if
he's serious or if it's a parody.

LOL

Eisboch

I'm hoping the Repugs nominate Ayatollah Huckabee and he suffers the
worst loss in modern American history. If that happens, in future
elections the Repugs can tell the "evangelicals" to go f**k themselves,
and that would be good for the party and good for America.

Busy week; holiday parties three days in a row so far...whew!