Default More American junk...

On Wed, 12 Dec 2007 06:13:04 -0800 (PST),
wrote:

On Dec 12, 8:46 am, wrote:
On Dec 11, 10:55 pm, wrote:

On Dec 11, 10:29 pm, "Don White" wrote:

Here we go again...more US trash tossed over the fence into a neighbour's
backyard.
http://www.cbc.ca/canada/nova-scotia...py-rocket.html

I like where the fellow asks, knowingly:

"You know when you see an atomic bomb go off or something?"

As if we have all seen a few

And as to American Junk, what do you guys build up there again, uh,
besides schwaggly beasters and beer ??

You mean besides airplanes, snowmobiles, outboard motors, MTD outdoor
power equipment, half of the parts for U.S. made cars, alternative
energy systems (Ballard for instance), Nortel Networks, GSI group
semiconductors, health care imaging, many ship building companies like
Allied, Canadian Vickers, Halifax Shipyards, etc., Savage Firearms,
Locomotives, Greyhound buses (MCI International), Pratt and Whitney
aviation.......and on and on?

Yeah loogie, besides that...

I don't care. That *was* pretty funny!
--
John H

wrote in message
On Dec 11, 10:55 pm, wrote:
[...]

Nice list of Canadian has beens.

On Tue, 11 Dec 2007 19:55:27 -0800 (PST),
penned the following well considered
thoughts to the readers of rec.boats:

|On Dec 11, 10:29 pm, "Don White" wrote:
| Here we go again...more US trash tossed over the fence into a neighbour's
| backyard.
http://www.cbc.ca/canada/nova-scotia...py-rocket.html

|I like where the fellow asks, knowingly:

|"You know when you see an atomic bomb go off or something?"

|As if we have all seen a few

If you missed it:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1fkA6fgkwKo

I don't think there is any surviving footage of the nukular hand
grenade.....

--

Grady-White Gulfstream, out of Oak Island, NC.

Homepage
http://pamandgene.idleplay.net/

Rec.boats at Lee Yeaton's Bayguide
http://www.thebayguide.com/rec.boats
-----------------
-----------------

"Don White" wrote in news:475f559a$0$5287
:

http://www.cbc.ca/canada/nova-scotia...007/12/11/spy-

rocket.html

There are thousands of tons of space junk floating, unattended and
uncontrollable, in orbit around this planet. ONE of these days it
won't be falling into the Atlantic, it'll be wiping out a fairly
good-sized area of some major population centre.

Larry
--
Merry Christmas!
http://youtube.com/watch?v=Qi_NhFS4xEE

On Dec 11, 8:46�pm, Larry wrote:
"Don White" wrote in news:475f559a$0$5287
:

http://www.cbc.ca/canada/nova-scotia...007/12/11/spy-

rocket.html

There are thousands of tons of space junk floating, unattended and
uncontrollable, in orbit around this planet. �ONE of these days it
won't be falling into the Atlantic, it'll be wiping out a fairly
good-sized area of some major population centre.

Larry
--
Merry Christmas!http://youtube.com/watch?v=Qi_NhFS4xEE

Statistically possible, but pretty unlikely.

Assuming that the probability of space junk striking the earth is
roughly the same for any portion of the planet's surface, the odds of
it landing in a highly populated area are the same as the percentage
of the earth's surface that is highly populated......very, very small
indeed.

Most of this stuff burns up in the atmosphere, and the pieces that
fall to earth are often much smaller than a private plane. Private
plane crashes are tragic of course, but are more likely to occur in a
populated area than any random landing of space junk. Even so, the
number of people killed on the ground by private planes crashing to
earth- or any planes for that matter, is extremely small.

HK HK is offline

Chuck Gould wrote:
On Dec 11, 8:46�pm, Larry wrote:
[...]

No matter what, wearing his aluminum foil hat, Larry will be safe.

On Tue, 11 Dec 2007 23:29:30 -0400, "Don White"
wrote:

Here we go again...more US trash tossed over the fence into a neighbour's
backyard.
http://www.cbc.ca/canada/nova-scotia...py-rocket.html

Oh Canada...

Our space junk falls on thee

If you look up...

Your leg you'll surely pee...

Get over it - we rule, you drool. :)

Don White wrote:
Here we go again...more US trash tossed over the fence into a neighbour's
backyard.
http://www.cbc.ca/canada/nova-scotia...py-rocket.html

Don,
When you read the newspaper do you always look for some anti-American
article that you can post? My guess is we were aiming for the Maritime
providences, but missed our mark.

"Reginald P. Smithers III" wrote in message
. ..
Don White wrote:
Here we go again...more US trash tossed over the fence into a neighbour's
backyard.
http://www.cbc.ca/canada/nova-scotia...py-rocket.html

Don,
When you read the newspaper do you always look for some anti-American
article that you can post? My guess is we were aiming for the Maritime
providences, but missed our mark.

Might have given them something to do other than to pick up the government
cheque.

Don White wrote:
Here we go again...more US trash tossed over the fence into a
neighbour's backyard.
http://www.cbc.ca/canada/nova-scotia...py-rocket.html

Don,
When you read the newspaper do you always look for some anti-American
article that you can post? My guess is we were aiming for the Maritime
providences, but missed our mark.

Might have given them something to do other than to pick up the government
cheque.

What gov't cheque? I want mine... now!

More American space junk? Don White General 14 March 24th 07 01:51 PM
Junk Yard Capt. Rob ASA 0 January 8th 06 07:41 AM
Lowrance LMS-320 = Junk Bubba Electronics 0 October 6th 03 01:34 PM
junk mail SkitchNYC ASA 5 August 22nd 03 05:45 AM
Chinese Junk njiuy General 2 August 1st 03 05:41 AM