Default More American junk...

Here we go again...more US trash tossed over the fence into a neighbour's
backyard.
http://www.cbc.ca/canada/nova-scotia...py-rocket.html

Senior Member

On Dec 11, 10:29 pm, "Don White" wrote:
Here we go again...more US trash tossed over the fence into a neighbour's
backyard.http://www.cbc.ca/canada/nova-scotia...py-rocket.html

I like where the fellow asks, knowingly:

"You know when you see an atomic bomb go off or something?"

As if we have all seen a few

And as to American Junk, what do you guys build up there again, uh,
besides schwaggly beasters and beer ??

Tim Tim is offline

On Dec 11, 9:55 pm, wrote:

And as to American Junk, what do you guys build up there again, uh,
besides schwaggly beasters and beer ??

Haul it to the scrap. it's free= pure profit!

"Don White" wrote in news:475f559a$0$5287
:

http://www.cbc.ca/canada/nova-scotia...007/12/11/spy-

rocket.html

There are thousands of tons of space junk floating, unattended and
uncontrollable, in orbit around this planet. ONE of these days it
won't be falling into the Atlantic, it'll be wiping out a fairly
good-sized area of some major population centre.

Larry
--
Merry Christmas!
http://youtube.com/watch?v=Qi_NhFS4xEE

On Tue, 11 Dec 2007 23:29:30 -0400, "Don White"
wrote:

Here we go again...more US trash tossed over the fence into a neighbour's
backyard.
http://www.cbc.ca/canada/nova-scotia...py-rocket.html

Oh Canada...

Our space junk falls on thee

If you look up...

Your leg you'll surely pee...

Get over it - we rule, you drool. :)

wrote in message
On Dec 11, 10:29 pm, "Don White" wrote:
Here we go again...more US trash tossed over the fence into a neighbour's
backyard.http://www.cbc.ca/canada/nova-scotia...py-rocket.html

I like where the fellow asks, knowingly:

"You know when you see an atomic bomb go off or something?"

As if we have all seen a few

And as to American Junk, what do you guys build up there again, uh,
besides schwaggly beasters and beer ??

They build northern pike the size of Rhode Island.

Don White wrote:
Here we go again...more US trash tossed over the fence into a neighbour's
backyard.
http://www.cbc.ca/canada/nova-scotia...py-rocket.html

Don,
When you read the newspaper do you always look for some anti-American
article that you can post? My guess is we were aiming for the Maritime
providences, but missed our mark.

On Dec 11, 10:55 pm, wrote:
On Dec 11, 10:29 pm, "Don White" wrote:

Here we go again...more US trash tossed over the fence into a neighbour's
backyard.http://www.cbc.ca/canada/nova-scotia...py-rocket.html

I like where the fellow asks, knowingly:

"You know when you see an atomic bomb go off or something?"

As if we have all seen a few

And as to American Junk, what do you guys build up there again, uh,
besides schwaggly beasters and beer ??

You mean besides airplanes, snowmobiles, outboard motors, MTD outdoor
power equipment, half of the parts for U.S. made cars, alternative
energy systems (Ballard for instance), Nortel Networks, GSI group
semiconductors, health care imaging, many ship building companies like
Allied, Canadian Vickers, Halifax Shipyards, etc., Savage Firearms,
Locomotives, Greyhound buses (MCI International), Pratt and Whitney
aviation.......and on and on?
Senior Member

On Dec 12, 8:46 am, wrote:
On Dec 11, 10:55 pm, wrote:

On Dec 11, 10:29 pm, "Don White" wrote:

Here we go again...more US trash tossed over the fence into a neighbour's
backyard.http://www.cbc.ca/canada/nova-scotia...py-rocket.html

I like where the fellow asks, knowingly:

"You know when you see an atomic bomb go off or something?"

As if we have all seen a few

And as to American Junk, what do you guys build up there again, uh,
besides schwaggly beasters and beer ??

You mean besides airplanes, snowmobiles, outboard motors, MTD outdoor
power equipment, half of the parts for U.S. made cars, alternative
energy systems (Ballard for instance), Nortel Networks, GSI group
semiconductors, health care imaging, many ship building companies like
Allied, Canadian Vickers, Halifax Shipyards, etc., Savage Firearms,
Locomotives, Greyhound buses (MCI International), Pratt and Whitney
aviation.......and on and on?

Yeah loogie, besides that...

More American space junk? Don White General 14 March 24th 07 01:51 PM
Junk Yard Capt. Rob ASA 0 January 8th 06 07:41 AM
Lowrance LMS-320 = Junk Bubba Electronics 0 October 6th 03 01:34 PM
junk mail SkitchNYC ASA 5 August 22nd 03 05:45 AM
Chinese Junk njiuy General 2 August 1st 03 05:41 AM