SkitchNYC

Default junk mail

From: (Shen44)

junk mail

Plonk. Use a filter.

Shen45

On Thu, 21 Aug 2003 23:09:00 GMT, a team of surgeons from
alt.sailing.asa removed the following benign growth from Shen44:

PJR wrote in
:

On 21 Aug 2003 00:18:51 GMT, a team of surgeons from alt.sailing.asa
removed the following benign growth from Shen44:

Subject: junk mail
From: (SkitchNYC)
Date: 08/20/2003 06:49 Pacific Standard Time
From:
(Shen44)

junk mail

Plonk. Use a filter.

G That's what I'm setting up .... just wanted to give all the
"suckers" a chance to jump in, so I'd have a complete list (or as
complete as you can get for this particular group of idiots) that I
could do in one setup. Needless to say, the majority responded and the
filter's in place.

Shen

I think you may have missed some.

I think he might have missed quite a few.

But not *too* many.

--
PJR :-)
mhm34x8