njiuy

Default Chinese Junk

What do you know about chinese junks. considering one for a live aboard

d parker

Umm.. I know that the Chinese dint invent them.. The design is based on the
early Dutch and Portuguese ships. Though they added the junk rig to the hull
design I am led to believe.

But that's about all I have for ya

DP
"njiuy" wrote in message
thlink.net...
What do you know about chinese junks. considering one for a live aboard

Thom Stewart

Why go to China we have more than enough Junk right here