Default A Seasonal Gift Idea for that special person.

http://www.loveandpride.com/Home/Zoo...id=3678&cid=81

On Mon, 10 Dec 2007 17:37:35 -0500, "Reginald P. Smithers III"
wrote:

http://www.loveandpride.com/Home/Zoo...id=3678&cid=81

Wow! And...10% goes to Lambda Legal. Such a deal!
--
John H

wrote:

http://www.loveandpride.com/Home/Zoo...id=3678&cid=81

Wow! And...10% goes to Lambda Legal. Such a deal!

Did you buy anything for a that special person?

Senior Member

wrote:

http://www.loveandpride.com/Home/Zoo...id=3678&cid=81

Wow! And...10% goes to Lambda Legal. Such a deal!

Did you buy anything for a that special person?

Yeah, but not a dog tag... we are out of our teens now.

wrote:
http://www.loveandpride.com/Home/Zoo...id=3678&cid=81
Wow! And...10% goes to Lambda Legal. Such a deal!

Did you buy anything for a that special person?

Yeah, but not a dog tag... we are out of our teens now.

That is not a dog tag, it is a necklace.

I just love the two queen chess pieces in a 69 position.

Senior Member

On Dec 11, 9:19 am, "Reginald P. Smithers III"
wrote:
http://www.loveandpride.com/Home/Zoo...id=3678&cid=81
Wow! And...10% goes to Lambda Legal. Such a deal!
Did you buy anything for a that special person?

Yeah, but not a dog tag... we are out of our teens now.

That is not a dog tag, it is a necklace.

I just love the two queen chess pieces in a 69 position.

It's a gumball machine prize...

wrote:
http://www.loveandpride.com/Home/Zoo...id=3678&cid=81
Wow! And...10% goes to Lambda Legal. Such a deal!
Did you buy anything for a that special person?

Yeah, but not a dog tag... we are out of our teens now.

That is not a dog tag, it is a necklace.

I just love the two queen chess pieces in a 69 position.

I have a few rules for Christmas. I would not buy my wifee jewelery,
just like I would not buy here a vacume cleaner. Both should be done
at more random times during the year, they are just too easy. Second,
I never get anyone anything they ask for, I consider it a great
challenge to find something they always wanted, but never thought of
getting for Christmas, or did not know they wanted till they got it
Third, gifts must in some way be a toy for the person receiving it,
entertainment as it were. No clothes, no tools, nothing practical at
all allowed, just toys, that's it... Note, I have a broad vision of
toys, an old person might be entertained by a clock or a nice
painting, or in the case of my bud a radio controled ambulance to
screw with his cat...

wrote:

http://www.loveandpride.com/Home/Zoo...id=3678&cid=81

Wow! And...10% goes to Lambda Legal. Such a deal!

Did you buy anything for a that special person?

No. My special person prefers Tiffany's, as she told me the other day when
we passed the local one.
--
John H

wrote:
[...]

I love RC stuff...trucks, cars, etc. But, they seem to be much faster than
they were when I was a kid. I bang the hell out of furniture, the wife
yells at me, etc, but damn, they are fast!

I'd like to find something more my speed, like an RC D-9 by Caterpillar.
--
John H
Senior Member

wrote:
[...]

John H- Hide quoted text -

This one was a mini RC. about three inches long... I have a few
including a sweet harley. The battery charger is shaped like an old
gas pump, and the controller is an old harley engine block.. Just fast
enough to have fun, and only about 4 oz, so no damage to furniture..