Reginald P. Smithers III Reginald P. Smithers III is offline

Default A Seasonal Gift Idea for that special person.

wrote:
On Dec 11, 9:00 am, "Reginald P. Smithers III"
wrote:
John H. wrote:
On Mon, 10 Dec 2007 17:37:35 -0500, "Reginald P. Smithers III"
wrote:
http://www.loveandpride.com/Home/Zoo...id=3678&cid=81
Wow! And...10% goes to Lambda Legal. Such a deal!

Did you buy anything for a that special person?

Yeah, but not a dog tag... we are out of our teens now.

That is not a dog tag, it is a necklace.

I just love the two queen chess pieces in a 69 position.