BoatBanter.com

-   -   A Seasonal Gift Idea for that special person. (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/88795-seasonal-gift-idea-special-person.html)

Reginald P. Smithers III December 10th 07 10:37 PM

A Seasonal Gift Idea for that special person.

http://www.loveandpride.com/Home/Zoo...id=3678&cid=81

John H. December 11th 07 01:55 PM

A Seasonal Gift Idea for that special person.

On Mon, 10 Dec 2007 17:37:35 -0500, "Reginald P. Smithers III"
wrote:

http://www.loveandpride.com/Home/Zoo...id=3678&cid=81

Wow! And...10% goes to Lambda Legal. Such a deal!
--
John H

Reginald P. Smithers III December 11th 07 02:00 PM

wrote:

http://www.loveandpride.com/Home/Zoo...id=3678&cid=81

Wow! And...10% goes to Lambda Legal. Such a deal!

Did you buy anything for a that special person?

[email protected] December 11th 07 02:14 PM

A Seasonal Gift Idea for that special person.

wrote:

http://www.loveandpride.com/Home/Zoo...id=3678&cid=81

Wow! And...10% goes to Lambda Legal. Such a deal!

Did you buy anything for a that special person?

Yeah, but not a dog tag... we are out of our teens now.

Reginald P. Smithers III December 11th 07 02:19 PM

wrote:
http://www.loveandpride.com/Home/Zoo...id=3678&cid=81
Wow! And...10% goes to Lambda Legal. Such a deal!

Did you buy anything for a that special person?

Yeah, but not a dog tag... we are out of our teens now.

That is not a dog tag, it is a necklace. ;)

I just love the two queen chess pieces in a 69 position.

[email protected] December 11th 07 02:20 PM

A Seasonal Gift Idea for that special person.

On Dec 11, 9:19 am, "Reginald P. Smithers III"
wrote:
http://www.loveandpride.com/Home/Zoo...id=3678&cid=81
Wow! And...10% goes to Lambda Legal. Such a deal!
Did you buy anything for a that special person?

Yeah, but not a dog tag... we are out of our teens now.

That is not a dog tag, it is a necklace. ;)

I just love the two queen chess pieces in a 69 position.

It's a gumball machine prize...

[email protected] December 11th 07 02:32 PM

wrote:
http://www.loveandpride.com/Home/Zoo...id=3678&cid=81
Wow! And...10% goes to Lambda Legal. Such a deal!
Did you buy anything for a that special person?

Yeah, but not a dog tag... we are out of our teens now.

That is not a dog tag, it is a necklace. ;)

I just love the two queen chess pieces in a 69 position.

I have a few rules for Christmas. I would not buy my wifee jewelery,
just like I would not buy here a vacume cleaner. Both should be done
at more random times during the year, they are just too easy. Second,
I never get anyone anything they ask for, I consider it a great
challenge to find something they always wanted, but never thought of
getting for Christmas, or did not know they wanted till they got it;)
Third, gifts must in some way be a toy for the person receiving it,
entertainment as it were. No clothes, no tools, nothing practical at
all allowed, just toys, that's it... Note, I have a broad vision of
toys, an old person might be entertained by a clock or a nice
painting, or in the case of my bud a radio controled ambulance to
screw with his cat...

John H. December 11th 07 03:01 PM

A Seasonal Gift Idea for that special person.

wrote:

http://www.loveandpride.com/Home/Zoo...id=3678&cid=81

Wow! And...10% goes to Lambda Legal. Such a deal!

Did you buy anything for a that special person?

No. My special person prefers Tiffany's, as she told me the other day when
we passed the local one.
--
John H

John H. December 11th 07 03:04 PM

A Seasonal Gift Idea for that special person.

wrote:
[...]

I love RC stuff...trucks, cars, etc. But, they seem to be much faster than
they were when I was a kid. I bang the hell out of furniture, the wife
yells at me, etc, but damn, they are fast!

I'd like to find something more my speed, like an RC D-9 by Caterpillar.
--
John H

[email protected] December 11th 07 03:32 PM

wrote:
[...]

John H- Hide quoted text -

This one was a mini RC. about three inches long... I have a few
including a sweet harley. The battery charger is shaped like an old
gas pump, and the controller is an old harley engine block.. Just fast
enough to have fun, and only about 4 oz, so no damage to furniture..