Default Boat Handling Movie

Saw "Hard Rain" last night. About a town flooding and various people
seeking some armored car money.
Demonstrates various boat handling techniques, including the
following:
Navigating underwater hazards (Statues, crypts, etc.)
PWC driving in school corridors.
Powering/jumping through church stained glass windows.
Jumping a house roof with a 20hp OB on a 16 foot.

Any other good boat handling movies out there?

--Vic
Ed Ed is offline

the best one of all time... Captain Ron....

"they'll get out of your way... I learned that driving the Sara... the
Saratoga..."

"If it's gonna happen... it's gonna happen out there"

"If we get lost, we'll just pull in and ask for directions"

"We must be near San Juan..... when we left... we just enough fuel to
get to San Juan.. and.... We're out of Fuel!!!!! "

On Sat, 24 Nov 2007 16:19:51 -0500, Ed wrote:

the best one of all time... Captain Ron....

"they'll get out of your way... I learned that driving the Sara... the
Saratoga..."

"If it's gonna happen... it's gonna happen out there"

"If we get lost, we'll just pull in and ask for directions"

"We must be near San Juan..... when we left... we just enough fuel to
get to San Juan.. and.... We're out of Fuel!!!!! "

Just saw that a few weeks ago on a newsgroup recommendation.
Have to watch it a few more times before I start remembering the lines
though (-:. It was good.
I recall "Funny Farm" had a hilarious fishing boat scene, and that's
another one I want to see again.

--Vic

Vic Smith wrote:
Any other good boat handling movies out there?

Caddy Shack
Rodney Dangerfield played the part of a typical ...... well, never
mind, I won't go there.

Rick

Ed Ed is offline

Filmed in Fort Lauderdale...

BTW... the boat was a Striker (made in FLL) .. all Aluminum hull.
great for cutting sailboats in half so watch your tongue!!!! :-)
Actually... if they remake the movie and want it to be updated for the
current plague... it should be a 50 Searay.

Vic Smith wrote:
On Sat, 24 Nov 2007 21:24:50 -0600, lid wrote:

Vic Smith wrote:

Any other good boat handling movies out there?

Caddy Shack
Rodney Dangerfield played the part of a typical ...... well, never
mind, I won't go there.

Rick

Good one. Hey, Rodney made a good wake, didn't he?

--Vic

On Sun, 25 Nov 2007 07:34:17 -0500, Ed wrote:

Filmed in Fort Lauderdale...

BTW... the boat was a Striker (made in FLL) .. all Aluminum hull.
great for cutting sailboats in half so watch your tongue!!!! :-)
Actually... if they remake the movie and want it to be updated for the
current plague... it should be a 50 Searay.

All I remember is thinking "That's one crass big-chinned boat."
But maybe just because Rodney was at the helm.
I'm gonna watch it again.

--Vic

wrote in message
Vic Smith wrote:
Any other good boat handling movies out there?

Caddy Shack
Rodney Dangerfield played the part of a typical ...... well, never
mind, I won't go there.

Rick

Jaws
Wreck of the Mary Deare

Jim Jim is offline

Vic Smith wrote:

Saw "Hard Rain" last night. About a town flooding and various people
seeking some armored car money.
Demonstrates various boat handling techniques, including the
following:
Navigating underwater hazards (Statues, crypts, etc.)
PWC driving in school corridors.
Powering/jumping through church stained glass windows.
Jumping a house roof with a 20hp OB on a 16 foot.

Any other good boat handling movies out there?

--Vic

What was that America's Cup theme movie from about the early 90's? Had
some great small boat racing scenes.

Need direction - sailing/boat handling instruction [email protected] Cruising 16 August 3rd 07 06:45 AM
Boat Handling Lochawe General 2 October 17th 05 03:53 PM
Boat Size, sailing, cruising, handling Bryan Cruising 18 September 23rd 05 07:58 PM
Needed: Boat Handling Instruction - SF Bay John Broadus Cruising 2 August 1st 04 02:13 AM
Need Boat Handling Instruction - SF Bay - John Broadus General 0 July 25th 04 03:01 AM