Ed Ed is offline

Default Boat Handling Movie

the best one of all time... Captain Ron....

"they'll get out of your way... I learned that driving the Sara... the
Saratoga..."

"If it's gonna happen... it's gonna happen out there"

"If we get lost, we'll just pull in and ask for directions"

"We must be near San Juan..... when we left... we just enough fuel to
get to San Juan.. and.... We're out of Fuel!!!!! "

Vic Smith wrote:
Saw "Hard Rain" last night. About a town flooding and various people
seeking some armored car money.
Demonstrates various boat handling techniques, including the
following:
Navigating underwater hazards (Statues, crypts, etc.)
PWC driving in school corridors.
Powering/jumping through church stained glass windows.
Jumping a house roof with a 20hp OB on a 16 foot.

Any other good boat handling movies out there?

--Vic