Vic Smith Vic Smith is offline

Default Boat Handling Movie

On Sat, 24 Nov 2007 16:19:51 -0500, Ed wrote:

the best one of all time... Captain Ron....

"they'll get out of your way... I learned that driving the Sara... the
Saratoga..."

"If it's gonna happen... it's gonna happen out there"

"If we get lost, we'll just pull in and ask for directions"

"We must be near San Juan..... when we left... we just enough fuel to
get to San Juan.. and.... We're out of Fuel!!!!! "

Just saw that a few weeks ago on a newsgroup recommendation.
Have to watch it a few more times before I start remembering the lines
though (-:. It was good.
I recall "Funny Farm" had a hilarious fishing boat scene, and that's
another one I want to see again.

--Vic