Default Judging the performers...

"D.Duck" wrote in message

"JoeSpareBedroom" wrote in message
"John H." wrote in message
On Wed, 10 Oct 2007 19:05:41 GMT, "JoeSpareBedroom"
wrote:

"John H." wrote in message
m...
On Wed, 10 Oct 2007 18:45:48 GMT, "JoeSpareBedroom"
wrote:

"Eisboch" wrote in message
news:hMidneFBRJUzgZDanZ2dnUVZ_jSdnZ2d@gigane ws.com...

"JoeSpareBedroom" wrote in message

What do you think should happen if:

- A 16 year old girl is raped and becomes pregnant
- Her parents are fully aware of the rape
- Her parents are dead set against her having an abortion

How many abortions are performed due to rape versus the number
performed
following consenting sexual relations that results in an
inconvenient
pregnancy?

Eisboch

I don't know. Why is a statistic important to a girl who doesn't want
carry a baby that was conceived in an act of violence?

The 'morning after' pill seems designed for just such an eventuality.
think it should be part of any post-rape treatment.

Good for you. Unfortunately, certain cults think that pill is as bad as
having an abortion a month or two later.

In my scenario, there is no 'knowingly' killing a kid. That's how I can
resolve the issue.

John, that pill is pretty successful at doing its job, which is to kill a
fetus. And yet, you think it should be part of any post-rape treatment.
How do you resolve these apparently opposing concepts?

Do you believe there is a "fetus" the morning after?

No, but I *do* know that some women don't deal with the mess the very next
day, for various reasons, at least one of which someone here will pounce on
shortly, in a nauseatingly predictable fashion.

"John H." wrote in message
On Wed, 10 Oct 2007 21:09:57 GMT, "JoeSpareBedroom"
wrote:

om...

wrote:

news:rrbqg3p5spkcfh3iaqnc6uag3jrekmj281@4ax. com...
wrote:

"Eisboch" wrote in message
[...]

Are these women who wait five or six months and *then* decide they were
raped?

Why do you find it necessary to make personal attacks with every post?

Because you pounced as expected, which is nauseating. Either you're doing it
intentionally to be annoying, or you're painfully stupid.

There are other reasons a woman might not get treatment for a few days. If
you're not aware of this....you know why.

Senior Member

On Oct 10, 6:58 pm, John H. wrote:
On Wed, 10 Oct 2007 21:24:07 GMT, "JoeSpareBedroom"

wrote:
.. .
wrote:

"D.Duck" wrote in message
news:BOidnbj71r8Mo5DanZ2dnUVZWhednZ2d@giganews. com...

"JoeSpareBedroom" wrote in message
om...

wrote:

"Eisboch" wrote in message
[...]

Now you're making your population *very* small. Maybe sex education in
school should tell females to get treatment as soon as possible after the
rape.

Sorry you consider a comment other than ' Dougie agreeable' so nauseating.
If you look at the comments from a bunch of folks in the group, your
comments aren't considered a 'source of enlightenment'!- Hide quoted text -

Eisboch got it right earlier to day, just before Google shut me off
for too many posts, too quickly I would think though that with no
less than a dozen posters telling him he is full of ****, he would get
the message.

On Wed, 10 Oct 2007 20:08:10 GMT, "JoeSpareBedroom"
wrote:

.. .

wrote:

"Eisboch" wrote in message
news:hMidneFBRJUzgZDanZ2dnUVZ_jSdnZ2d@giganew s.com...

"JoeSpareBedroom" wrote in message

What do you think should happen if:

- A 16 year old girl is raped and becomes pregnant
- Her parents are fully aware of the rape
- Her parents are dead set against her having an abortion

How many abortions are performed due to rape versus the number
performed
following consenting sexual relations that results in an inconvenient
pregnancy?

Eisboch

I don't know. Why is a statistic important to a girl who doesn't want to
carry a baby that was conceived in an act of violence?

The 'morning after' pill seems designed for just such an eventuality. I
think it should be part of any post-rape treatment.

Good for you. Unfortunately, certain cults think that pill is as bad as
having an abortion a month or two later.

In my scenario, there is no 'knowingly' killing a kid. That's how I can
resolve the issue.

John, that pill is pretty successful at doing its job, which is to kill a
fetus. And yet, you think it should be part of any post-rape treatment. How
do you resolve these apparently opposing concepts?

Read my last.

On Wed, 10 Oct 2007 14:34:45 -0400, "Eisboch" wrote:

6. Admitted Yankees fan.

Number 5 (and 6) are bothersome for me.

I view #6 as a plus of course. It is doubtful that she knew anything
about the Yankees however before adopting NY as her home.

I have seen Hilary work from close up. She is very adept, shrewd and
does her homework very well. It's difficult to say what she really
believes in other than ambition.

"D.Duck" wrote in message

John, that pill is pretty successful at doing its job, which is to kill a
fetus. And yet, you think it should be part of any post-rape treatment.
How do you resolve these apparently opposing concepts?

Do you believe there is a "fetus" the morning after?

To me, if there was conception, then indeed, there is a fetus.

Eisboch

"Eisboch" wrote in message

"D.Duck" wrote in message

John, that pill is pretty successful at doing its job, which is to kill
a fetus. And yet, you think it should be part of any post-rape
treatment. How do you resolve these apparently opposing concepts?

Do you believe there is a "fetus" the morning after?

To me, if there was conception, then indeed, there is a fetus.

Eisboch

I was going to carry on this discussion based on the medical definition that
a "fetus" emerges at about eight weeks after conception. Prior to being a
"fetus" it's technical name is embryo.

I believe that's a pretty fine line.

But why continue, this subject is a very personal matter and has to be
resolved by each person individually. Not a subject I like to get into a
****ing contest over like some of the entries in this group.