Default Judging by the large number of military...

Harry Krause wrote:
...jet "flyovers" going on this morning along the western shore of
Chesapeake Bay, I'd guess the skyways are being closely patrolled this
morning. I'm seeing Navy jets, probably from the Pax River NAS, and Air
Force jets, probably from Andrews AFB. 10-minute intervals.

We had a lot of overflights last night also. Ours was all the planes
going home after the local airshop on the weekend.
A B2 bomber did a flyover. No reports of any 'friendly fire' incidents
yet.
http://www.thechronicleherald.ca/Metro/527450.html

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
. ..
On 9/11/2006 11:11 AM, Don White wrote:
Harry Krause wrote:
...jet "flyovers" going on this morning along the western shore of
Chesapeake Bay, I'd guess the skyways are being closely patrolled this
morning. I'm seeing Navy jets, probably from the Pax River NAS, and Air
Force jets, probably from Andrews AFB. 10-minute intervals.

We had a lot of overflights last night also. Ours was all the planes
going home after the local airshop on the weekend.
A B2 bomber did a flyover. No reports of any 'friendly fire' incidents
yet.
http://www.thechronicleherald.ca/Metro/527450.html

We don't often hear the fighter jets. I'm sure every base in the country
is on full alert today.

I'd like one of them to do a brief strafing run on my neighbor, who thinks
it's funny that the muffler completely fell off his 3000 HP industrial leaf
blower. Even his wife is ready to kill him. He'll spend all day chasing one
pine needle around the driveway with the toy.

JoeSpareBedroom wrote:

I'd like one of them to do a brief strafing run on my neighbor, who thinks
it's funny that the muffler completely fell off his 3000 HP industrial leaf
blower.

Tick tock, tick tock

-- Charlie

"Charlie" wrote in message
JoeSpareBedroom wrote:

I'd like one of them to do a brief strafing run on my neighbor, who
thinks it's funny that the muffler completely fell off his 3000 HP
industrial leaf blower.

Tick tock, tick tock
-- Charlie

Thanks for the compliment.