Default No Permanent Bases in Iraq

wrote in message
ups.com...
On Jul 26, 9:54 pm, "Calif Bill" wrote:
I am glad
you don't know what the hell you are talking about here, I hope none
of you ever really have to.

IF YOU HAVE NO ASSETS and live week to week on your paycheck, you need
not
worry about your medical bills. They are not going to sue you, as what
would they get? If you have the potential of making lots more money in
the
future e.g. You are going to university, they will go after future
earnings.
Same as having car insurance. The law in Calif. says you have to have
insurance to drive a car. But if you get caught with no insurance, the
penalty is nada. And if you crash into someone, they will not sue as you
have nothing to sue for.

It doesn't work that way for major health care.

Actually it does. It is just that you have some assets. If you go on
welfare, then the public picks up the tab. In California, you can even get
a sex change operation under the MediCal program. As well as those in
prison can get the same features.

HK HK is offline

Calif Bill wrote:
wrote in message
[...]

So, you were Calif Billie before that stint in the slammer and your
surgery? :}
Senior Member

On Jul 26, 11:24 pm, "Calif Bill" wrote:
wrote in message

[...]

prison can get the same features.- Hide quoted text -

Sorry, I am not willing to put my family on welfare because I made bad
health decisions as a kid. And I am not a scumbag. And as to your sex
changes et al, we should not be paying for frivilous sex toys for
prisioners.

"HK" wrote in message
. ..

So, you were Calif Billie before that stint in the slammer and your
surgery? :}

Kalif Bill longing for the 'good 'ole days'?

oups.com...
wrote in message

[...]

Did not say we should pay for the sex change. I am against taxpayer funded
ones. Even insurance company funded ones. You want a sex change, pay for
it yourself. I did not say you were a scumbag. And lots of people on
welfare aren't either. They just got caught up in circumstances. If you
run out of money, then accept the welfare for the sake of the family. See
an attorney about protecting some of your assets in trusts for the kids,
etc.

"Don White" wrote in message

"HK" wrote in message
. ..

So, you were Calif Billie before that stint in the slammer and your
surgery? :}

Kalif Bill longing for the 'good 'ole days'?

Do you ever have an original thought? You suffer from Korsakoff's Syndrome?

Senior Member

On Jul 27, 3:29 pm, "Calif Bill" wrote:
See
an attorney about protecting some of your assets in trusts for the kids,
etc.- -

Reasonable suggestion, I may look into it.

On Fri, 27 Jul 2007 19:31:09 GMT, "Calif Bill"
wrote:

"Don White" wrote in message
.. .

"HK" wrote in message
. ..

So, you were Calif Billie before that stint in the slammer and your
surgery? :}

Kalif Bill longing for the 'good 'ole days'?

Do you ever have an original thought? You suffer from Korsakoff's Syndrome?

Boris Korsakoff had a syndrome named after him?

Damn - who knew?
Senior Member

On Jul 27, 3:29 pm, "Calif Bill" wrote:
I did not say you were a scumbag.

I knew that. I was referring to folks who go in for services with
false id, or otherwise have no intention of paying the bill, leaving
it to you and me.