Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Bryan

Default Can we remove permanent purple marking pen ink from upholstery?

A friend got permanent purple marking pen ink on new upholstery. The ink
transferred from a labeled plastic bag. I don't know what the upholstery is
actually made of but I'll call it vinyl (white or off white).
Any ideas on how to remove the ink stain without making the problem worse
than it is?
I'd really like to make it new again so that my friend can stop feeling so
terrible about the accident; I'm over it, but you know how it is when you're
the one who caused the problem.