jps jps is offline

Default No Permanent Bases in Iraq

House Passes Lee Bill to Ban Permanent Bases in Iraq

WASHINGTON - JULY 25

Today, by a vote of 399-24, the House passed legislation introduced by
Congresswoman Barbara Lee (D-Oakland) to prevent permanent military
bases in Iraq and bar U.S. control over Iraqi oil resources.

Lee's bill, H.R. 2929, declares that it is the policy of the United
States not to establish any military installation or base for the
purpose of providing for the permanent stationing of United States
Armed Forces in Iraq and not to exercise United States control of the
oil resources of Iraq and prohibits the use of funds for these
purposes.

Damned clever way of Congress to send a message to Bush/Cheney, who
obviously still have designs on that oil.

I bet there's a bunch of neocons running around trying to figure out how
to create a private standing army to protect American (corporate) oil
interests.

jps

On Wed, 25 Jul 2007 15:55:57 -0700, jps wrote another
troll:

And what engine do you have on that little Whaler? Do you ever go fishing?
--
John H

On Jul 25, 3:55?pm, jps wrote:
[...]

Can't you find an appropriate newsgroup?

You either need one where the people are too damn dumb to read the
paper and will rely on you to cut and paste the news.....(to what
point? If they can't read it in the newspaper, there's no chance they
can read it here)

Or one where the participants come together for some other purpose
other than a recreational pursuit like boating.

On Wed, 25 Jul 2007 17:20:00 -0700, Chuck Gould
wrote:

Can't you find an appropriate newsgroup?

I'll tell you what - finding a ninja newsgroup that fits my incredible
ninja skills is tough.

Probably because amazing ninjas like me are...well, if I told you I'd
have to kill you.

news
wrote:

Can't you find an appropriate newsgroup?

I'll tell you what - finding a ninja newsgroup that fits my incredible
ninja skills is tough.

Probably because amazing ninjas like me are...well, if I told you I'd
have to kill you.

You are a motorcycle?

On Thu, 26 Jul 2007 00:43:16 GMT, "Calif Bill"

news
wrote:

Can't you find an appropriate newsgroup?

I'll tell you what - finding a ninja newsgroup that fits my incredible
ninja skills is tough.

Probably because amazing ninjas like me are...well, if I told you I'd
have to kill you.

You are a motorcycle?

Ok, I'll pretend to understand that.

wrote:

Can't you find an appropriate newsgroup?

I'll tell you what - finding a ninja newsgroup that fits my incredible
ninja skills is tough.

Probably because amazing ninjas like me are...well, if I told you I'd
have to kill you.

You are a motorcycle?

Ok, I'll pretend to understand that.

He probably means your turn to get ridden by our JohnH is coming up.

On Wed, 25 Jul 2007 22:08:41 -0300, "Don White"

.. .
On Thu, 26 Jul 2007 00:43:16 GMT, "Calif Bill"

news On Wed, 25 Jul 2007 17:20:00 -0700, Chuck Gould
wrote:

Can't you find an appropriate newsgroup?

I'll tell you what - finding a ninja newsgroup that fits my incredible
ninja skills is tough.

Probably because amazing ninjas like me are...well, if I told you I'd
have to kill you.

You are a motorcycle?

Ok, I'll pretend to understand that.

He probably means your turn to get ridden by our JohnH is coming up.

Wha?

Huh?

On Wed, 25 Jul 2007 21:08:38 -0500, John H.
wrote:

wrote:

Can't you find an appropriate newsgroup?

I'll tell you what - finding a ninja newsgroup that fits my incredible
ninja skills is tough.

Probably because amazing ninjas like me are...well, if I told you I'd
have to kill you.

You are a motorcycle?

Ok, I'll pretend to understand that.

Kawasaki makes the good times roll. Or does it roll the good times. Oh
well.

And what does that have to do with ninjas?
RG RG is offline

And what does that have to do with ninjas?

http://kawasaki.com/Products/Detail.aspx?id=201