Default No Permanent Bases in Iraq

wrote in message
ups.com...
On Jul 26, 1:26 am, "Calif Bill" wrote:
wrote in message

oups.com...

On Jul 25, 8:43 pm, "Calif Bill" wrote:
"Short Wave Sportfishing" wrote in
messagenewsiqfa3h0ku30iitdkavu49tk34n4h5fvqm@4ax .com...

On Wed, 25 Jul 2007 17:20:00 -0700, Chuck Gould
wrote:

Can't you find an appropriate newsgroup?

I'll tell you what - finding a ninja newsgroup that fits my
incredible
ninja skills is tough.

Probably because amazing ninjas like me are...well, if I told you
I'd
have to kill you.

You are a motorcycle?

Ninja? A motorcycle... about as much as a bamboo and twine raft is a
boat

Bamboo and twine and tules and natural twine made some for some great
explorations via boat. Look up Thor Hyadal.- Hide quoted text -

I am familiar with the trip of Thor. But if you read carefully, and
slowly, you will see that I said raft, not boat, thinking more of Tom
Sawyer.

Hyadal's was more of a raft. The local feather indians made canoe type
boats from the local tules (Cat tails to some).

"Don White" wrote in message

"Calif Bill" wrote in message
news

"Don White" wrote in message

news
You are a motorcycle?

Ok, I'll pretend to understand that.

He probably means your turn to get ridden by our JohnH is coming up.

Wha?

Huh?

motorcycles + JohnH chasing, hounding... 'riding' other posters......

.......wait a minute...you didn't think Johnny was 'that way' did you?

You are clueless Don. Ninja is one of the major rice rocket motorcycle
models.

No... you are clueless. I'm fully aware what a Ninja is.

Did not show that you knew anything.

"HK" wrote in message
On Jul 25, 6:55 pm, jps wrote:
House Passes Lee Bill to Ban Permanent Bases in Iraq

WASHINGTON - JULY 25

Today, by a vote of 399-24, the House passed legislation introduced by
Congresswoman Barbara Lee (D-Oakland) to prevent permanent military
bases in Iraq and bar U.S. control over Iraqi oil resources.

Lee's bill, H.R. 2929, declares that it is the policy of the United
States not to establish any military installation or base for the
purpose of providing for the permanent stationing of United States
Armed Forces in Iraq and not to exercise United States control of the
oil resources of Iraq and prohibits the use of funds for these
purposes.

Damned clever way of Congress to send a message to Bush/Cheney, who
obviously still have designs on that oil.

I bet there's a bunch of neocons running around trying to figure out how
to create a private standing army to protect American (corporate) oil
interests.

jps

Of course, the whole "we are only there for oil" being totally
debunked, this bill is just another waste of time. As I sit here dying
because I can not burden my family with the treatments and tests I
need, watching illegals get the same for free, I get sick to see what
the most deplorable and corrupt congress in history is not doing...

Were it not for the Republicans, we would have had a form of national
health insurance for those who need it 15 years ago. Every so often,
someone who posts here claims that anyone who needs access to health care
can get it in this country. That is absolute, total, complete b.s.

You have to pay for the care if you have money. That is the only
requirement. IF no money, get the care and not payment required.

On Wed, 25 Jul 2007 22:43:10 -0300, "Don White"

news

You are a motorcycle?

Ok, I'll pretend to understand that.

He probably means your turn to get ridden by our JohnH is coming up.

Wha?

Huh?

motorcycles + JohnH chasing, hounding... 'riding' other posters......

.......wait a minute...you didn't think Johnny was 'that way' did you?

John was Army - he wasn't in the Navy.

~~ snerk ~~
Senior Member

On Jul 26, 6:55 pm, "Calif Bill" wrote:

.. IF no money, get the care and not payment required.-

What the hell are you talking about. I have been paying off bills, and
aquiring new ones for 5 years now. I don't have the money, but I still
gotta' pay, just can't afford to continue recieving care. I am glad
you don't know what the hell you are talking about here, I hope none
of you ever really have to.

"Calif Bill" wrote in message
ink.net...

You have to pay for the care if you have money. That is the only
requirement. * IF no money, get the care and not payment required*.

Sippin again Kalif Bill.... or is the term 'buzzin' these days?

wrote in message
ups.com...
On Jul 26, 6:55 pm, "Calif Bill" wrote:

. IF no money, get the care and not payment required.-

What the hell are you talking about. I have been paying off bills, and
aquiring new ones for 5 years now. I don't have the money, but I still
gotta' pay, just can't afford to continue recieving care. I am glad
you don't know what the hell you are talking about here, I hope none
of you ever really have to.

Don't take Kalif Bill too seriously, especially after the sun passes over
the yardarm.

wrote in message
ups.com...
On Jul 26, 6:55 pm, "Calif Bill" wrote:

. IF no money, get the care and not payment required.-

What the hell are you talking about. I have been paying off bills, and
aquiring new ones for 5 years now. I don't have the money, but I still
gotta' pay, just can't afford to continue recieving care. I am glad
you don't know what the hell you are talking about here, I hope none
of you ever really have to.

IF YOU HAVE NO ASSETS and live week to week on your paycheck, you need not
worry about your medical bills. They are not going to sue you, as what
would they get? If you have the potential of making lots more money in the
future e.g. You are going to university, they will go after future earnings.
Same as having car insurance. The law in Calif. says you have to have
insurance to drive a car. But if you get caught with no insurance, the
penalty is nada. And if you crash into someone, they will not sue as you
have nothing to sue for.

"Don White" wrote in message

wrote in message
ups.com...
On Jul 26, 6:55 pm, "Calif Bill" wrote:

. IF no money, get the care and not payment required.-

What the hell are you talking about. I have been paying off bills, and
aquiring new ones for 5 years now. I don't have the money, but I still
gotta' pay, just can't afford to continue recieving care. I am glad
you don't know what the hell you are talking about here, I hope none
of you ever really have to.

Don't take Kalif Bill too seriously, especially after the sun passes over
the yardarm.

You drunk again? You drinking with your buddy HK? Damn, you appear to
always be drunk. Fact is I have not had anything to drink since SWMBO and I
split a 1/2 liter of nice Salt Spring Island wine while eating some great
Vancouver Island lamb chops at House Piccolo in Ganges. And the bill was
more than you could spend on dinner. As to drinking, rarely imbibe. What
is your excuse for always sounding drunk? Just stupid?

Senior Member

On Jul 26, 9:54 pm, "Calif Bill" wrote:
I am glad
you don't know what the hell you are talking about here, I hope none
of you ever really have to.

IF YOU HAVE NO ASSETS and live week to week on your paycheck, you need not
worry about your medical bills. They are not going to sue you, as what
would they get? If you have the potential of making lots more money in the
future e.g. You are going to university, they will go after future earnings.
Same as having car insurance. The law in Calif. says you have to have
insurance to drive a car. But if you get caught with no insurance, the
penalty is nada. And if you crash into someone, they will not sue as you
have nothing to sue for.

It doesn't work that way for major health care.