Default I'm loving this Global Warming...

Temps in the low '60s, reasonable humidity, winds NNW at 10,
occasional rain showers...

Man, this Global Warming is wonderful!

Heh, heh, heh...
Tim Tim is offline

On Jun 22, 4:31 pm, Short Wave Sportfishing wrote:
Temps in the low '60s, reasonable humidity, winds NNW at 10,
occasional rain showers...

Man, this Global Warming is wonderful!

Heh, heh, heh...

Same here.

it's been very pleasant. light shower this morning, light breeze this
afternoon. partly cloudy, and tonight 68 degrees. tomorrow?

THE LAKE!

RG RG is offline

Temps in the low '60s, reasonable humidity, winds NNW at 10,
occasional rain showers...

Man, this Global Warming is wonderful!

Heh, heh, heh...

I got yer global warming right here...111 today and tomorrow. Oo-rah!

BAR BAR is offline

John H. wrote:
On Fri, 22 Jun 2007 21:31:36 GMT, Short Wave Sportfishing
wrote:

Temps in the low '60s, reasonable humidity, winds NNW at 10,
occasional rain showers...

Man, this Global Warming is wonderful!

Heh, heh, heh...

Well I'm not. Watering my lawn is costing me money. But, by not washing the
pickup, I'm saving. I guess it's a wash. (Hee, hee,,,,get it?)

Don't water your lawn. It will go dormant in the summer and come back
nice and prettily green in the fall and then dormant for the winter and
then prettily green again in the spring.

Watering a lawn is a waste of money, watering a golf course is an
investment.

"BAR" wrote in message
. ..
wrote:

Temps in the low '60s, reasonable humidity, winds NNW at 10,
occasional rain showers...

Man, this Global Warming is wonderful!

Heh, heh, heh...

Well I'm not. Watering my lawn is costing me money. But, by not washing
the
pickup, I'm saving. I guess it's a wash. (Hee, hee,,,,get it?)

Don't water your lawn. It will go dormant in the summer and come back nice
and prettily green in the fall and then dormant for the winter and then
prettily green again in the spring.

Watering a lawn is a waste of money, watering a golf course is an
investment.

You must not live in Florida and have a St. Augustine lawn.

"BAR" wrote in message
. ..
wrote:

Temps in the low '60s, reasonable humidity, winds NNW at 10,
occasional rain showers...

Man, this Global Warming is wonderful!

Heh, heh, heh...

Well I'm not. Watering my lawn is costing me money. But, by not washing
the
pickup, I'm saving. I guess it's a wash. (Hee, hee,,,,get it?)

Don't water your lawn. It will go dormant in the summer and come back nice
and prettily green in the fall and then dormant for the winter and then
prettily green again in the spring.

Watering a lawn is a waste of money, watering a golf course is an
investment.

I would rather walk around on a plush green lawn vs. a yellow dried out one.

Watering via our sprinkler system does not add much to our water/sewer bill
and our area is not starved for fresh water,

We all have to decide how to spend our money and what is important to us.

Cheers.

Temps in the low '60s, reasonable humidity, winds NNW at 10,
occasional rain showers...

Man, this Global Warming is wonderful!

Heh, heh, heh...

The wind machine out here is working overtime. Salmon in the ocean are
safe, as it is too nasty of seas to go out. Off to the lake with a couple
of buddies tomorrow. We were supposed to be in a salmon tourney, that was
postponed.

Tim Tim is offline

On Jun 22, 10:44 pm, "CalifBill" wrote:
"Short Wave Sportfishing" wrote in messagenews:aofo73tb936k4c11co60lddavfqr3t6k1e@4ax .com...

Temps in the low '60s, reasonable humidity, winds NNW at 10,
occasional rain showers...

Man, this Global Warming is wonderful!

Heh, heh, heh...

The wind machine out here is working overtime. Salmon in the ocean are
safe, as it is too nasty of seas to go out. Off to the lake with a couple
of buddies tomorrow. We were supposed to be in a salmon tourney, that was
postponed.

Right now, it's 75 with a light east breez probably 5 mph. with an
expected light shower tonight with a low of 68. tomorrow, high of 87
and low humidity.

wrote:

Temps in the low '60s, reasonable humidity, winds NNW at 10,
occasional rain showers...

Man, this Global Warming is wonderful!

Heh, heh, heh...

Yeah.... right....

Its 77F right now and it is almost 9PM. 90F and above for the last 2
weeks. Cooling off to 84F tomorrow and then back to 90+F.

Water temperatures in the mid 70's......

Well Gene, that's what the weather is supposed to be like in North
Carolina.

Up here in New England, this is what the weather is supposed to be
like.

WX on my handy dandy weather station?

Instrument:
Temp: 50.2 °F / 10 °C
Humidity: 90%
Dew Point: 47 °F / 8 °C
Wind: 0.0 mph / 0 km/h
Wind Gust: 0.0 mph / 0 km/h
Pressu 29.84 in / 1010.4 hPa (Rising)

Observed:
Sky: Clear
Visibility: 10.0 miles / 16.1 kilometers
UV: 0 out of 16
Clouds: Clear

Beautiful New England Weather.

We're supposed to have a couple of days of heat - high 80's - next
week.

~~ snerk ~~