JimH JimH is offline

Default I'm loving this Global Warming...

"BAR" wrote in message
. ..
John H. wrote:
On Fri, 22 Jun 2007 21:31:36 GMT, Short Wave Sportfishing
wrote:

Temps in the low '60s, reasonable humidity, winds NNW at 10,
occasional rain showers...

Man, this Global Warming is wonderful!

Heh, heh, heh...

Well I'm not. Watering my lawn is costing me money. But, by not washing
the
pickup, I'm saving. I guess it's a wash. (Hee, hee,,,,get it?)

Don't water your lawn. It will go dormant in the summer and come back nice
and prettily green in the fall and then dormant for the winter and then
prettily green again in the spring.

Watering a lawn is a waste of money, watering a golf course is an
investment.

I would rather walk around on a plush green lawn vs. a yellow dried out one.

Watering via our sprinkler system does not add much to our water/sewer bill
and our area is not starved for fresh water,

We all have to decide how to spend our money and what is important to us.

Cheers.