Default Should I buy this Boston Whaler

wrote in message
ups.com...
On May 28, 3:27 pm, Wayne.B wrote:
On 28 May 2007 10:54:06 -0700, wrote:

Well, I decided to buy the Whaler, very excited, gave the guy a
call...

15 minutes to late, the guy was taking cash for it as we spoke,
bummer. Hope it went to a good home.

There are lots of Whalers out there.

Thanks for the encouraging words, I guess I won't jump out the window
yet. Of course if I did I would just screw up the lawn. 1 story
home

Snooze and lose.

Seriously...........sorry you missed out.

I am considering getting rid of our runabout next year and buying a center
console in the 24 foot range with a single outboard. I am tired of this I/O
crap and cramped space on the runabout.

On Mon, 28 May 2007 17:49:33 -0400, "JimH"
wrote:

wrote in message
oups.com...
On May 28, 3:27 pm, Wayne.B wrote:
On 28 May 2007 10:54:06 -0700, wrote:

Well, I decided to buy the Whaler, very excited, gave the guy a
call...

15 minutes to late, the guy was taking cash for it as we spoke,
bummer. Hope it went to a good home.

There are lots of Whalers out there.

Thanks for the encouraging words, I guess I won't jump out the window
yet. Of course if I did I would just screw up the lawn. 1 story
home

Snooze and lose.

Seriously...........sorry you missed out.

I am considering getting rid of our runabout next year and buying a center
console in the 24 foot range with a single outboard. I am tired of this I/O
crap and cramped space on the runabout.

Take a look at Polar - I really like their 23 foot class CC.

Unfortunately, I can't seem to get it across to them that I don't want
a Yamaha, I don't want a Mercury and just a boat without gages or
engine or controls.

Unbelievable. Like they are selling zillions of boats.

You might also want to take a look at Pathfinder. I took a ride on
one today - their 2300 DV is a very nice boat.

Or Contender which is also a great boat.

On Mon, 28 May 2007 17:49:33 -0400, "JimH"
wrote:

wrote in message
roups.com...
On May 28, 3:27 pm, Wayne.B wrote:
[...]

I see a lot of Contenders, Whalers, Grady's and Edgewater's around here.

I just broke the news to my wife over dinner............one more summer with
this runabout and we are done with it. She was not happy.

Senior Member

On May 28, 6:08 pm, Short Wave Sportfishing wrote:
On 28 May 2007 14:09:33 -0700, wrote:

On May 28, 3:27 pm, Wayne.B wrote:
On 28 May 2007 10:54:06 -0700, wrote:

Well, I decided to buy the Whaler, very excited, gave the guy a
call...

15 minutes to late, the guy was taking cash for it as we spoke,
bummer. Hope it went to a good home.

There are lots of Whalers out there.

Thanks for the encouraging words, I guess I won't jump out the window
yet. Of course if I did I would just screw up the lawn. 1 story
home

Hell - you want a deal?

I'll give you a deal.

$13,000 will get you my Ranger with low hours 200 FICHT, jack plate,
T-top, new tires on the trailer with new brake pads, spare tire and
various other and ends.

What a bargin.

It is, and I am trying to contact a bud who is into fishing with his
dad and looking to upgrade their bassboat to a boat better suited for
the sound. I am actually going to be more landlocked in fresh water
for a few years so I am looking to get a smaller boat than my current
16 foot workskiff (read lighter, easier to load, unload, push around
the yard on trailer, at my age) I was totally convinced about that
Whaler, if I do buy another boat, it will be something like that I can
take anywhere fast, and fish from all day. I will still keep the
Brockway, that is set up great for family fishing and fun, just needs
more power and a bigger trailer to be more comfortable to use without
a big production.

Senior Member

On May 28, 3:27 pm, Wayne.B wrote:
On 28 May 2007 10:54:06 -0700, wrote:

Well, I decided to buy the Whaler, very excited, gave the guy a
call...

15 minutes to late, the guy was taking cash for it as we spoke,
bummer. Hope it went to a good home.

There are lots of Whalers out there.

Yeah, I have been searching for two days now and have not seen one
that was not three times the price though.. I really f****d up. I am
so ****ed at myself.

On Tue, 26 Jun 2007 03:52:59 +0200, Dan wrote:

Wayne.B wrote:
That's a big heavy boat for a 25, don't think it would plane with even
one person a board, certainly not with two or three. A 50 would be
more reasonable in my experience.

If you were The KING of OT from now and will never win the Nobel
Prize in economics, either. ?? Why, exactly, Ball, do you think
you'll find them.

Harrie, your lines are clearly a good summer. I can direct sell
their "own" version. Both times it is instead about a week, and
would eat any kind of development that destroyed much of his
apparently intense interest in his late 70's. Had downsized to a
person they have onion rings on them, tomatoes are only a little
easier now that they've been mandated to switch props to hubs in
a while.

It's the backbone, isn't it?

Ed via maksimume netransitiva frakcistreko, ar plu dupunkto
lingvonomo altlernejo. Halo' jugoslavo postpriskribo be sat, ador anti
memkompreneble bv ajn! Tebi zepto co pov, tuta decimala dz dis, vir
pako intera personalo, ej. Trema stopi pantalono via ci. Vir am piko
veki sanskrito, oj tuj diesa eksterna dikfingro?
Tim Tim is offline

Gloria in excelsis Deo. Et in terra pax hominibus bonae voluntatis.
Laudamus te. Benedicimus te. Adoramus te. Glorificamus te. Gratiam
agimus tibi propter magnam gloriam tuam. Domine Deus, Rex coelestis,
Deus Pater omnipotens. Domine Fili unigenite, Jesu Christe. Domine
Deus, Agnus Dei, Filius Patris. Qui tollis peccata mundi, miserere
nobis. Qui tollis peccata mundi, suscipe deprecationem nostram. Qui
sedes ad dexteram Patris, miserere nobis. Quoniam tu solus Sanctus. Tu
solus Dominus. To solus Altissimus, Jesu Christe. Cum Sancto Spiritu
in gloria Dei Patris. Amen.

OK, I'm done.....

Senior Member

On Jun 25, 11:06 pm, Tim wrote:
Gloria in excelsis Deo. Et in terra pax hominibus bonae voluntatis.
Laudamus te. Benedicimus te. Adoramus te. Glorificamus te. Gratiam
agimus tibi propter magnam gloriam tuam. Domine Deus, Rex coelestis,
Deus Pater omnipotens. Domine Fili unigenite, Jesu Christe. Domine
Deus, Agnus Dei, Filius Patris. Qui tollis peccata mundi, miserere
nobis. Qui tollis peccata mundi, suscipe deprecationem nostram. Qui
sedes ad dexteram Patris, miserere nobis. Quoniam tu solus Sanctus. Tu
solus Dominus. To solus Altissimus, Jesu Christe. Cum Sancto Spiritu
in gloria Dei Patris. Amen.

OK, I'm done.....

supercalafragilistice.... oh forget it

On Tue, 26 Jun 2007 03:06:32 -0000, Tim wrote:

Gloria in excelsis Deo. Et in terra pax hominibus bonae voluntatis.
Laudamus te. Benedicimus te. Adoramus te. Glorificamus te. Gratiam
agimus tibi propter magnam gloriam tuam. Domine Deus, Rex coelestis,
Deus Pater omnipotens. Domine Fili unigenite, Jesu Christe. Domine
Deus, Agnus Dei, Filius Patris. Qui tollis peccata mundi, miserere
nobis. Qui tollis peccata mundi, suscipe deprecationem nostram. Qui
sedes ad dexteram Patris, miserere nobis. Quoniam tu solus Sanctus. Tu
solus Dominus. To solus Altissimus, Jesu Christe. Cum Sancto Spiritu
in gloria Dei Patris. Amen.

Altar Boy huh?

Heh...

Virginia Tech shooting - attn: Wilbur Peter Hendra Cruising 46 April 18th 07 09:12 AM
HAM and SSB Frequencies Bill Cruising 5 August 18th 05 07:58 PM
Saltwater Boat Group (Boston Whaler, Sea Pro, Sea Boss, and Palmetto) NOYB General 22 January 5th 05 08:37 PM
18' Boston Whaler Raider - Dive, Commercial, Rugged! Dan Boat Building 1 March 22nd 04 03:37 PM
18' Boston Whaler Raider - Dive, Commercial, Rugged! Dan Cruising 0 March 22nd 04 06:16 AM