Default TONIGHT! CNN Headline News

On Wed, 02 May 2007 06:55:10 -0500, John H.
wrote:

...at 7PM Eastern. Be there! We all may learn something.

Sorry - Red Sox game is on.

Give us a synopsis.

wrote:

...at 7PM Eastern. Be there! We all may learn something.

Sorry - Red Sox game is on.

Give us a synopsis.

Darn! Did we miss Herring's latest televised frain bart?

wrote:

...at 7PM Eastern. Be there! We all may learn something.

Sorry - Red Sox game is on.

Give us a synopsis.

Darn! Did we miss Herring's latest televised frain bart?

Apparently, he remembered the time and the station, but not the reason for
mentioning it.

wrote:

...at 7PM Eastern. Be there! We all may learn something.

Sorry - Red Sox game is on.

Give us a synopsis.

It is a 2 part hour long special aimed at helping our senior citizens.
Part 1 is about helping our elderly improve their golf games. Part 2 is
about helping them organize and make money with online charity drives.

On May 2, 4:55?am, John H. wrote:
...at 7PM Eastern. Be there! We all may learn something.

Must be something boating related, right? :-)

Better hope the programming comes off as planned. You'd look pretty
silly if after directing everybody's attention to this mystery program
they substituted coverage of the "Fifth Annual Gay, Lesbian, and
Transsexual Picnic in Central Park", or something along that line.

On 2 May 2007 08:45:42 -0700, Chuck Gould
wrote:

"Fifth Annual Gay, Lesbian, and Transsexual Picnic in Central Park

with boats.
Senior Member

wrote:

On May 2, 4:55?am, John H. wrote:
...at 7PM Eastern. Be there! We all may learn something.

Must be something boating related, right? :-)

Better hope the programming comes off as planned. You'd look pretty
silly if after directing everybody's attention to this mystery program
they substituted coverage of the "Fifth Annual Gay, Lesbian, and
Transsexual Picnic in Central Park", or something along that line.

I'm sure there will be something about water in it!

Please, cut the bull****. IIRC, this was/is to be a piece on the
carbon credits scam industry which was reported last week in the
Financial Times. It may have to do with a bank in Britan that 'went
green" only to be stonwalled during an investigation which eventually
led them to the conclusion that they had been ripped off by the
company selling carbon credits. Is this what the program is about or
not, you may drum up more interest if you just answer this question.

"John H." wrote in message
news

wrote:

...at 7PM Eastern. Be there! We all may learn something.

Sorry - Red Sox game is on.

Give us a synopsis.

Darn! Did we miss Herring's latest televised frain bart?

Apparently, he remembered the time and the station, but not the reason for
mentioning it.

Just watch it. You will learn something. I know, you already know most
everything, but this will add a little bit.

Cable gone. No time for TV. I just get the 5 local stations now.

A little nice news...OT John H General 0 March 29th 05 01:50 AM
Gotta fit this boat in garage, 3" to spare in width. Doable as a practical matter? Mitchell Gossman General 11 February 3rd 04 06:21 AM