Default TONIGHT! CNN Headline News

"John H." wrote in message
news
On Wed, 02 May 2007 11:43:02 GMT, "JoeSpareBedroom"
wrote:

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
Short Wave Sportfishing wrote:
On Wed, 02 May 2007 06:55:10 -0500, John H.
wrote:

...at 7PM Eastern. Be there! We all may learn something.

Sorry - Red Sox game is on.

Give us a synopsis.

Darn! Did we miss Herring's latest televised frain bart?

Apparently, he remembered the time and the station, but not the reason for
mentioning it.

Just watch it. You will learn something. I know, you already know most
everything, but this will add a little bit.

Cable gone. No time for TV. I just get the 5 local stations now.