[email protected] justwaitafrekinminute@gmail.com is offline
Senior Member

Default TONIGHT! CNN Headline News

On May 2, 2:27 pm, John H. wrote:
On 2 May 2007 08:45:42 -0700, Chuck Gould
wrote:

On May 2, 4:55?am, John H. wrote:
...at 7PM Eastern. Be there! We all may learn something.

Must be something boating related, right? :-)

Better hope the programming comes off as planned. You'd look pretty
silly if after directing everybody's attention to this mystery program
they substituted coverage of the "Fifth Annual Gay, Lesbian, and
Transsexual Picnic in Central Park", or something along that line.

I'm sure there will be something about water in it!

Please, cut the bull****. IIRC, this was/is to be a piece on the
carbon credits scam industry which was reported last week in the
Financial Times. It may have to do with a bank in Britan that 'went
green" only to be stonwalled during an investigation which eventually
led them to the conclusion that they had been ripped off by the
company selling carbon credits. Is this what the program is about or
not, you may drum up more interest if you just answer this question.