BoatBanter.com

-   -   TONIGHT! CNN Headline News (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/80315-tonight-cnn-headline-news.html)

Short Wave Sportfishing May 2nd 07 12:13 PM

TONIGHT! CNN Headline News

On Wed, 02 May 2007 06:55:10 -0500, John H.
wrote:

...at 7PM Eastern. Be there! We all may learn something.

Sorry - Red Sox game is on.

Give us a synopsis.

Harry Krause May 2nd 07 12:33 PM

TONIGHT! CNN Headline News

wrote:

...at 7PM Eastern. Be there! We all may learn something.

Sorry - Red Sox game is on.

Give us a synopsis.

Darn! Did we miss Herring's latest televised frain bart?

JoeSpareBedroom May 2nd 07 12:43 PM

TONIGHT! CNN Headline News

wrote:

...at 7PM Eastern. Be there! We all may learn something.

Sorry - Red Sox game is on.

Give us a synopsis.

Darn! Did we miss Herring's latest televised frain bart?

Apparently, he remembered the time and the station, but not the reason for
mentioning it.

John H. May 2nd 07 12:55 PM

TONIGHT! CNN Headline News

....at 7PM Eastern. Be there! We all may learn something.

JimH May 2nd 07 01:02 PM

TONIGHT! CNN Headline News

wrote:

...at 7PM Eastern. Be there! We all may learn something.

Sorry - Red Sox game is on.

Give us a synopsis.

It is a 2 part hour long special aimed at helping our senior citizens.
Part 1 is about helping our elderly improve their golf games. Part 2 is
about helping them organize and make money with online charity drives.

Chuck Gould May 2nd 07 04:45 PM

TONIGHT! CNN Headline News

On May 2, 4:55?am, John H. wrote:
...at 7PM Eastern. Be there! We all may learn something.

Must be something boating related, right? :-)

Better hope the programming comes off as planned. You'd look pretty
silly if after directing everybody's attention to this mystery program
they substituted coverage of the "Fifth Annual Gay, Lesbian, and
Transsexual Picnic in Central Park", or something along that line.

Short Wave Sportfishing May 2nd 07 04:54 PM

TONIGHT! CNN Headline News

On 2 May 2007 08:45:42 -0700, Chuck Gould
wrote:

"Fifth Annual Gay, Lesbian, and Transsexual Picnic in Central Park

with boats.

Harry Krause May 2nd 07 05:04 PM

TONIGHT! CNN Headline News

wrote:

On May 2, 4:55?am, John H. wrote:
...at 7PM Eastern. Be there! We all may learn something.

Must be something boating related, right? :-)

Tonight's Story:

PRESIDENT BUSH FAILS TO SUPPORT TROOPS WITH PROPER FUNDING

I hear there's a hell of a market for Bush Countdown calendars that
automatically count down to the end of the idiot's term.

“I am mindful not only of preserving executive powers for myself, but
for predecessors as well.” George W. Bush

[email protected] May 2nd 07 06:29 PM

TONIGHT! CNN Headline News

wrote:

On May 2, 4:55?am, John H. wrote:
...at 7PM Eastern. Be there! We all may learn something.

Must be something boating related, right? :-)

Better hope the programming comes off as planned. You'd look pretty
silly if after directing everybody's attention to this mystery program
they substituted coverage of the "Fifth Annual Gay, Lesbian, and
Transsexual Picnic in Central Park", or something along that line.

I'm sure there will be something about water in it!

Please, cut the bull****. IIRC, this was/is to be a piece on the
carbon credits scam industry which was reported last week in the
Financial Times. It may have to do with a bank in Britan that 'went
green" only to be stonwalled during an investigation which eventually
led them to the conclusion that they had been ripped off by the
company selling carbon credits. Is this what the program is about or
not, you may drum up more interest if you just answer this question.

JoeSpareBedroom May 2nd 07 06:30 PM

TONIGHT! CNN Headline News

"John H." wrote in message

wrote:

...at 7PM Eastern. Be there! We all may learn something.

Sorry - Red Sox game is on.

Give us a synopsis.

Darn! Did we miss Herring's latest televised frain bart?

Apparently, he remembered the time and the station, but not the reason for
mentioning it.

Just watch it. You will learn something. I know, you already know most
everything, but this will add a little bit.

Cable gone. No time for TV. I just get the 5 local stations now.