Default My birthday present...

can be taken on a boat to your favorite beach. This morning I unwrapped one
of these: http://www.weber.com/bbq/pub/grill/2007/q/Q220.aspx

Normally I'm a charcoal guy, but this thing is way cool!

Make your plans now to stop by Washington DC for a hamburger this summer!
--
*****Have a Spectacular Day!*****

John H

On Apr 15, 1:25�pm, John H. wrote:
can be taken on a boat to your favorite beach. This morning I unwrapped one
of these:http://www.weber.com/bbq/pub/grill/2007/q/Q220.aspx

Normally I'm a charcoal guy, but this thing is way cool!

Make your plans now to stop by Washington DC for a hamburger this summer!
--
*****Have a Spectacular Day!*****

* * * * * John H

Happy Birthday, ya ol' fart. :-)

(Adolph Hitler and I have the same birthday, coming up this week as
well).

Here's a marine version of the same thing. Force 10 stainless with a
"dock stand". You're right that the one in your link is better for use
ashore. I'm pretty sure this Force 10 can be attached to a rail when
not on the dock stand.

http://www.boatersworld.com/product/337410104.htm

On 15 Apr 2007 21:38:20 -0700, "Chuck Gould"
wrote:

On Apr 15, 1:25?pm, John H. wrote:
can be taken on a boat to your favorite beach. This morning I unwrapped one
of these:http://www.weber.com/bbq/pub/grill/2007/q/Q220.aspx

Normally I'm a charcoal guy, but this thing is way cool!

Make your plans now to stop by Washington DC for a hamburger this summer!
--
*****Have a Spectacular Day!*****

John H

Happy Birthday, ya ol' fart. :-)

(Adolph Hitler and I have the same birthday, coming up this week as
well).

Here's a marine version of the same thing. Force 10 stainless with a
"dock stand". You're right that the one in your link is better for use
ashore. I'm pretty sure this Force 10 can be attached to a rail when
not on the dock stand.

http://www.boatersworld.com/product/337410104.htm

Thank you, thank you.

If and when I upgrade to your size boat, I'll consider something like that
Force 10. The dock stand doesn't look all that stable, especially if the
top opens all the way back. I wonder if it's meant to be screwed down.
--
*****Have a Spectacular Day!*****

John H

Birthday Fight? Bob Crantz ASA 4 September 1st 06 02:31 PM
Belated Birthday wishes to Scotty Bart Senior ASA 18 November 10th 05 12:46 AM
Happy birthday to you...... [email protected] General 2 June 24th 05 10:01 PM
Happy 75th Birthday! Amen! Bob Crantz ASA 9 November 16th 04 02:13 AM
Patriarch's Birthday Thom Stewart ASA 10 September 9th 03 11:01 PM