Bart Senior

Default Belated Birthday wishes to Scotty

Happy birthday Scotty. Did your wife make you
a boat shaped cake?

Scotty

thanks, old man. the party's on Saturday, and there's usually a
sailboat on the cake. Tonight she brought home a sailboat card
that one of her students cut out for her.

SBV

"Bart Senior" .@. wrote in message
Happy birthday Scotty. Did your wife make you
a boat shaped cake?

Capt.Mooron

Kewl ... Happy B'Day Scotty!!!

How old are ya?

I'm a half century right now!

I'll tip back a Lambs Navy Overproof to Ya tonight.... and again on
Saturday! :-)

CM

"Scotty" wrote in message
thanks, old man. the party's on Saturday, and there's usually a
sailboat on the cake. Tonight she brought home a sailboat card
that one of her students cut out for her.

SBV

"Bart Senior" .@. wrote in message
Happy birthday Scotty. Did your wife make you
a boat shaped cake?

rgnmstr

Well, happy birthday dude. Gonna be on the water tomorrow?

Scotty

Nah, got some stuff to do around here. Hear it's gonna be nice.
You?

SBV

"rgnmstr" wrote in message
oups.com...
Well, happy birthday dude. Gonna be on the water tomorrow?

Capt.Mooron

Heh we're old enough to bother the youngsters with stories about our younger
days!

Reminds me of a time when I was a young lad of 18... listening carefully to
the yarns of a few of the "Ancient Mariners" ... when one was surprised by
the sound of his wife askin' " What was dat you just said Frank?"... without
missin' a beat Capt. Haines replied... just sayin' the store should carry
Whale Oil, Beef Hooked... is all!

No Really... if you don't get it you're not old enough!

Okay... look just repeat "Whale Oil, Beef Hooked" several times quickly!

Sheesh you Younguns are Stoopid!

CM

"Scotty" wrote in message
thanks, old man. the party's on Saturday, and there's

usually a
sailboat on the cake. Tonight she brought home a sailboat

card
that one of her students cut out for her.

SBV

"Bart Senior" .@. wrote in message
Happy birthday Scotty. Did your wife make you
a boat shaped cake?

Bart Senior

A fine idea. I'll drink a toast to you also Scotty!

Here it is my toast.

Scotty, Make this coming year, your best year yet!

"Capt.Mooron" wrote

"Bart Senior" .@. wrote
Happy birthday Scotty. Did your wife make you
a boat shaped cake?

Thom Stewart

An a Happy Birthday from the Ole Man!

Lady Pilot

"Scotty" wrote:
thanks, old man. the party's on Saturday, and there's usually a
sailboat on the cake. Tonight she brought home a sailboat card
that one of her students cut out for her.

Lisa's saving the VD infections for a surprise for you for her birthday!
What a pussy whipped sailor...can't even answer his own phone, wakes up his
wife to do it for him! sides are aching with laughter

LP (hahahhahahahahaaaaa)