posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default Birthday Fight?

I think Robbie and Sudsy had a major spat on Sudsy's birthday. Robbie
doesn't seem too happy anymore.

What could have the Robster done to get Sudsy so upset?

On another note, I raced an STI with my Corolla. The STI killed my Corolla
but I think it would have been very close if I didn't have the air
conditioner on.

Glory!

Kiss and make up Robbie!

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Bob Crantz wrote:
I think Robbie and Sudsy had a major spat on Sudsy's birthday. Robbie
doesn't seem too happy anymore.

It's true...she pinned me down and made me service her. It was her
birthday afterall. But then you're wrong about the "happy" part....I'm
happy and will be even more so as her red lace/fishnet outfit showed up
today.
This is my last post for the night....see you all tomorrow!

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Maybe he tried to give her his ''drinking is for losers''
speech ,like he used to rant about here, and she kicked him
in the nuts.

Scotty

"Bob Crantz" wrote in message
. ..
I think Robbie and Sudsy had a major spat on Sudsy's

birthday. Robbie
doesn't seem too happy anymore.

What could have the Robster done to get Sudsy so upset?

On another note, I raced an STI with my Corolla. The STI

killed my Corolla
but I think it would have been very close if I didn't have

the air
conditioner on.

Glory!

Kiss my ass Robbie!

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Scotty" wrote in message
Maybe he tried to give her his ''drinking is for losers''
speech ,like he used to rant about here, and she kicked him
in the nuts.

Probably got drunk on Heineken and told him to go screw himself, at which
he's been busy ever since.

Max

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Maxprop" wrote in message
nk.net...

"Scotty" wrote in message
Maybe he tried to give her his ''drinking is for

losers''
speech ,like he used to rant about here, and she kicked

him
in the nuts.

Probably got drunk on Heineken and told him to go screw

himself, at which
he's been busy ever since.

Bwahahahahahahahahah!