Thom Stewart

Default Patriarch's Birthday

Ok you all you youngsters, Today is the Old Man's 77 th Birthday. Still
saling! Not as spry as I once was but still able to sail solo. Did it
yesterday because my family is taking me sailing today and dinner out
tonight.

Play Nice! RD, stop your fibbing.

Happy Sailing to all of you

AND: "I'LL DRINK TO THAT!"

Ole Thom

katysails

Thom, you old coot...happy birthday and many more!

--=20
katysails
s/v Chanteuse
Kirie Elite 32
http://katysails.tripod.com

Wally

Thom Stewart wrote:
Ok you all you youngsters, Today is the Old Man's 77 th Birthday.

Thom, happy birthday from a sweet, innocent, fresh-faced n00b. :-)

I'll sit here and have some Lamb's Navy and coke on your behalf...

--
Wally
www.makearatherlonglinkthattakesyounowhere.com

DSK

Thom Stewart wrote:

Ok you all you youngsters, Today is the Old Man's 77 th Birthday. Still
saling! Not as spry as I once was but still able to sail solo. Did it
yesterday because my family is taking me sailing today and dinner out
tonight.

Congratulations, Thom. I hope I am still sailing when I get to your
landmark. Will hoist a glass in your honor when I get home.

Fresh Breezes- Doug King