BoatBanter.com

-   -   Patriarch's Birthday (https://www.boatbanter.com/asa/17230-patriarchs-birthday.html)

Thom Stewart September 8th 03 04:13 PM

Patriarch's Birthday

Ok you all you youngsters, Today is the Old Man's 77 th Birthday. Still
saling! Not as spry as I once was but still able to sail solo. Did it
yesterday because my family is taking me sailing today and dinner out
tonight.

Play Nice! RD, stop your fibbing.

Happy Sailing to all of you

AND: "I'LL DRINK TO THAT!"

Ole Thom

Simple Simon September 8th 03 05:07 PM

Patriarch's Birthday

Happy birthday and many, many more you old fart!

I'll drink to that!

S.Simon

Per Elmsäter September 8th 03 07:22 PM

Patriarch's Birthday

Happy birthday.
AND: "I'LL DRINK TO THAT!" TWICE at least.

--
Perre

katysails September 8th 03 11:42 PM

Patriarch's Birthday

Thom, you old coot...happy birthday and many more!

--=20
katysails
s/v Chanteuse
Kirie Elite 32
http://katysails.tripod.com

Wally September 9th 03 12:55 AM

Patriarch's Birthday

Thom Stewart wrote:
Ok you all you youngsters, Today is the Old Man's 77 th Birthday.

Thom, happy birthday from a sweet, innocent, fresh-faced n00b. :-)

I'll sit here and have some Lamb's Navy and coke on your behalf...

--
Wally
www.makearatherlonglinkthattakesyounowhere.com

Maynard G. Krebbs September 9th 03 03:23 AM

Patriarch's Birthday

On Mon, 8 Sep 2003 08:13:41 -0700 (PDT), (Thom
Stewart) wrote:

Ok you all you youngsters, Today is the Old Man's 77 th Birthday. Still
saling! Not as spry as I once was but still able to sail solo. Did it
yesterday because my family is taking me sailing today and dinner out
tonight.

Play Nice! RD, stop your fibbing.

Happy Sailing to all of you

AND: "I'LL DRINK TO THAT!"

Ole Thom

Congratulations Thom.
Mark

DSK September 9th 03 10:52 PM

Patriarch's Birthday

Thom Stewart wrote:

Ok you all you youngsters, Today is the Old Man's 77 th Birthday. Still
saling! Not as spry as I once was but still able to sail solo. Did it
yesterday because my family is taking me sailing today and dinner out
tonight.

Congratulations, Thom. I hope I am still sailing when I get to your
landmark. Will hoist a glass in your honor when I get home.

Fresh Breezes- Doug King