Chuck Gould Chuck Gould is offline

Default My birthday present...

On Apr 15, 1:25�pm, John H. wrote:
can be taken on a boat to your favorite beach. This morning I unwrapped one
of these:http://www.weber.com/bbq/pub/grill/2007/q/Q220.aspx

Normally I'm a charcoal guy, but this thing is way cool!

Make your plans now to stop by Washington DC for a hamburger this summer!
--
*****Have a Spectacular Day!*****

* * * * * John H

Happy Birthday, ya ol' fart. :-)

(Adolph Hitler and I have the same birthday, coming up this week as
well).

Here's a marine version of the same thing. Force 10 stainless with a
"dock stand". You're right that the one in your link is better for use
ashore. I'm pretty sure this Force 10 can be attached to a rail when
not on the dock stand.

http://www.boatersworld.com/product/337410104.htm