Default Hey Chuck...

news
I thought it only rained out in Seattle?

~~ snerk ~~

Rain.........water............wet...............ri vers..........lakes..........oceans..............b oats.

This post passed the Chuck test. ;-)

A word of caution................you failed to include a political comment
in your post. Bzzzzzzzzzt..........minus 2 Chuckie points for failing to
take advantage of the situation.

JimH wrote:
news
I thought it only rained out in Seattle?

~~ snerk ~~

Rain.........water............wet...............ri vers..........lakes..........oceans..............b oats.

This post passed the Chuck test. ;-)

A word of caution................you failed to include a political comment
in your post. Bzzzzzzzzzt..........minus 2 Chuckie points for failing to
take advantage of the situation.

And neither did he charge into a thread looking for any available
chance to behave like an adolescent and make unprovoked and unwarranted
personal remarks. Poor Tom, he's really missing out, isn't he?

"Chuck Gould" wrote in message
oups.com...

JimH wrote:
news
I thought it only rained out in Seattle?

~~ snerk ~~

Rain.........water............wet...............ri vers..........lakes..........oceans..............b oats.

This post passed the Chuck test. ;-)

A word of caution................you failed to include a political
comment
in your post. Bzzzzzzzzzt..........minus 2 Chuckie points for failing
take advantage of the situation.

And neither did he charge into a thread looking for any available
chance to behave like an adolescent and make unprovoked and unwarranted
personal remarks. Poor Tom, he's really missing out, isn't he?

If you are to keep your Sheriff badge in 2007 you need to decide which face
you want to wear here Chuck........boating or political.

According to your standards, throwing in political comments in a boating
post does not make it 'on topic'.

Time for you to *walk the walk". :-)

On 27 Nov 2006 18:20:19 -0800, "Chuck Gould"
wrote:

JimH wrote:
news
I thought it only rained out in Seattle?

~~ snerk ~~

Rain.........water............wet...............ri vers..........lakes..........oceans..............b oats.

This post passed the Chuck test. ;-)

A word of caution................you failed to include a political comment
in your post. Bzzzzzzzzzt..........minus 2 Chuckie points for failing to
take advantage of the situation.

And neither did he charge into a thread looking for any available
chance to behave like an adolescent and make unprovoked and unwarranted
personal remarks. Poor Tom, he's really missing out, isn't he?

JimH is trying hard to get that 'asshole of the group' nomination.

wrote:

JimH wrote:
news I thought it only rained out in Seattle?

~~ snerk ~~

Rain.........water............wet...............ri vers..........lakes..........oceans..............b oats.

This post passed the Chuck test. ;-)

A word of caution................you failed to include a political comment
in your post. Bzzzzzzzzzt..........minus 2 Chuckie points for failing to
take advantage of the situation.

And neither did he charge into a thread looking for any available
chance to behave like an adolescent and make unprovoked and unwarranted
personal remarks. Poor Tom, he's really missing out, isn't he?

JimH is trying hard to get that 'asshole of the group' nomination.

Don't worry John, you have that award all locked up, although Bassy may
challenge you for it.

JimH wrote:
[...]

"I only make personal attacks when I have been personally attacked"
Jim Hertvik, 2006

JohnH wrote:

JimH is trying hard to get that 'asshole of the group' nomination.

Actually not. He's a decent enough guy- in his own way.

I was so astonished by JimH's unwarranted and unprovoked personal
attack that I took a few minutes to try and see things from his
perspective. My theory is that JimH is a political animal. Absolutely
every incident, every comment, every current event has political
overtones- as far as he's concerned. Although he has never met me, JimH
dislikes me simply because he dislikes my not-so-secret progressive
values. As far as JimH is concerned, if I make a comment about Coast
Guard escort boats following ferries across Puget Sound I'm somehow
slamming his political party or dissing GWB. It's more appropriate to
feel sorry for a guy who
looks at the world through such a narrow lens, and I'll just have to
remember that any sentence without the word "boat" in it, and even some
that do, will be considered "political" by my friend in Ohio.

"Chuck Gould" wrote in message
ups.com...

JohnH wrote:

JimH is trying hard to get that 'asshole of the group' nomination.

Actually not. He's a decent enough guy- in his own way.

snip

The rest of your rant is a bunch of bs.

I do not dislike you Chuck nor do I normally have a problem with
you.......except when you start telling people what can and cannot be posted
here.....and when you break *your own* rules....the old "do as I say but not
as I do".

If bringing that to your attention and calling you by your self imposed
title of Sheriff is name calling then I am guilty as charged.

What you won't read from me is calling folks "assholes" and otherwise using
foul language. We get enough of that from JohnH and Bassy.

JohnH wrote:

JimH is trying hard to get that 'asshole of the group' nomination.

Actually not. He's a decent enough guy- in his own way.

snip

The rest of your rant is a bunch of bs.

I do not dislike you Chuck nor do I normally have a problem with
you.......except when you start telling people what can and cannot be posted
here.....and when you break *your own* rules....the old "do as I say but not
as I do".

If bringing that to your attention and calling you by your self imposed
title of Sheriff is name calling then I am guilty as charged.

What you won't read from me is calling folks "assholes" and otherwise using
foul language. We get enough of that from JohnH and Bassy.

It seems as if you are doing the EXACT same thing you are accusing Chuck
of doing, telling others what they can and can not post. Also anyone
who has been in rec.boats for anytime at all, has seen you call many
people Assholes and using profanity.

On 28 Nov 2006 08:42:00 -0800, "Chuck Gould"
wrote:

JohnH wrote:

[...]

JimH has, at one time or another, made an ass of himself over anyone in the
group who was/is respected. What propels him is, in my opinion, jealousy
and a desire for recognition, no matter how low he must stoop to get it.