Chuck Gould Chuck Gould is offline

Default Hey Chuck...

JohnH wrote:

JimH is trying hard to get that 'asshole of the group' nomination.

Actually not. He's a decent enough guy- in his own way.

I was so astonished by JimH's unwarranted and unprovoked personal
attack that I took a few minutes to try and see things from his
perspective. My theory is that JimH is a political animal. Absolutely
every incident, every comment, every current event has political
overtones- as far as he's concerned. Although he has never met me, JimH
dislikes me simply because he dislikes my not-so-secret progressive
values. As far as JimH is concerned, if I make a comment about Coast
Guard escort boats following ferries across Puget Sound I'm somehow
slamming his political party or dissing GWB. It's more appropriate to
feel sorry for a guy who
looks at the world through such a narrow lens, and I'll just have to
remember that any sentence without the word "boat" in it, and even some
that do, will be considered "political" by my friend in Ohio.